TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

So week 12 it is!! Drum roll….according to my scales I have lost 3 lbs!! How??! I don’t know! Normally on other diets such as WW which I’ve been on in the past when I get down to this weight it’s a nightmare to lose the rest! I used to hardly eat and exercise like mad! So pleasantly surprised and actually having thought about it…officially lost 3 stone!!! WOW!!!

However I have my pharmacy weigh in on a Monday (which always weighs me in at 3lbs heavier) and the lady who normally weighs me was off, so another lady did, she said I gained a pound! Huh? I was very constipated since last week but as I weigh daily at home I’d lost a pound up until Sunday night so not sure what her scales were saying! Senna wasn’t doing it for me and I was feeling so rough, felt so weak and tired, so took the plunge and got some dulcolax after reading around on forum. Well took 2 at 4pm as read around it takes 6 – 12 hours to work and I get up at 6am so wanted to make sure it was ‘cleared’ by then! Anyways went to the gym (2[SUP]nd[/SUP] visit this week) and at just before 7pm while on the treadmill nature called!! HAHAH!! Ran to the loo and oh my what a relief! Went home and had a long hot shower! Bliss, however my stomach was still a little tender and at around 6.30am nature called again! Feels so much better but still think stomach is a teeny weeny tender and still a bit constipated but feel SOO much better! Not sluggish and tired.

Also decided, as 3 weeks left till reefed!! WAHEY!! That I’m going to make more of an effort with the gym, try to go every other day and maximum 30 mins cardio as not to upset the diet, don’t want to be a hardcore gymmer like before, never really had a life then! I think it will help with shaping up and toning even if I may not lose as much as when people see you guess they don’t know what you weigh – as long as you look good! My stomach is really my problem area – last bit of fat to go as with most women, but really noticed a difference this morning, deffo think goal of 8st 10 which is a 7lb loss from now will make a difference, deffo not toned, but the fat will have mostly gone, and can do toning at gym after if I want. So 3 weeks to try and get to goal, if I don’t I’m not going to beat myself up over it, I will still reefed as have a few events over Xmas I have found out about recently I have to eat at as inlaws stuff and other hulabaloolaa I can’t get out of. I was planning to stay 100% over Xmas if need be but life happens, then if I need to I will blast it in January for another couple of weeks than I will. If my pharmacy won’t let me than I will slim and save it!

So that’s my Tuesday rant over, will post in November challenge today. Will be delighted with 1.5 – 2lb loss next week.

Good luck rest of the Tuesday weighers. Hope my posts don’t bore you all xx

Yeh Goose, you are doing so well! So 7lbs left to lose in 3 weeks, for you - no problem. You are a fantastic inspiration on here.

Well after STS last week ( tummy bug knocking things out of kilter ) I dropped a whopping 5 lb this week so I am now down to 8 stone 7. Think this is actually one of my biggest losses since starting as usually I have only been about 2 lb a week. Decided to stay on LT for another week or maybe 2. I'm so close to goal now that I don't see the advantage in switching from LT To S&S. I'll keep the S&S for any post Christmas bloat (hopefully that won't happen, but it doesn't hurt to have a back up plan!)

In other news, since I am so close to goal , and lots of shops had their mega week discounts last week I did a huge shop for a new size 10 wardrobe - and had to send it all back because it is all too big ! I reordered in a size 8 and I have to keep pinching myself to believe it fits. I keep asking my fella "This does fit doesn't it?" because part of me thinks I must be deluding myself in to believing I am an 8. I have NEVER been a size 8 in my life !

Congratulations to all the Tuesday weigh inners, had some great losses this weekend, and as tough as this has been, and as much as I have been disheartened and moaned along the way it really does go to show that if you stick at it, the results will come !

Good luck to those with results still to come today.

WOW! Fantastic loss. I'm really pleased for you especially after STS last week. Size 8!!! Brilliant.

Post holiday weigh in for me tonight and now I can claim the following achievements:-

* Now in a size 12
* Dropped into the 11st bracket
* BMI below 30
* Total weight loss over 4st

And all done in just 13 weeks!!!
:eek:

FANTASTIC MS R!!! Well done for all you have achieved and for your supportive postings to us all on here.

First weigh in, 10lb off!! Well done all xx

Great first weeks loss Whirly! Keep it going for week 2. Best wishes.

Delighted to tell u all at the end of week 5 I lost 5lb!!!!!!!!!!!
Super happy with that :) only 1 week left then I have to refeed I'm frightened to eat agin if in honest! X

5lbs!!! Fantastic loss Nataliej. Best wishes for your last week. Have a good read of the refeeding forum.

Many thanks BM and likewise, thank you for all your support to everyone.

Well done everyone! Some fantastic losses on here!

Unfortunately I didn't have access to any weighing scales all week as i have been away so couldn't get weighed in officially! However I did weigh myself at home this morning and it looks like I've put on 5lbs since my refeed over 12 days ago!

I'm not happy:( its all my own fault as I have gone overboard in the last few days as it was our anniversary and we were away and i had lots naughty foods!) So I have started back on TFR today! This was a hard decision for me as I'm on a course and in a hotel practically from tomorrow to wed eve and really wanted to have a glass of wine with everyone at dinner. I had a word with myself this morn and if I don't nip this in the bud ill be right back to where I started last month and all that effort over the last few weeks will have been for nought! Better to only need to loose 5lb than 10!

So I'm back on tfr for a few days and will then refeed once I have reached my goal.... Again....and can monitor my weight properly on the re-feed week!

Good luck everyone for your weigh ins this week! X

Another 2 lb off this week. Pharmacist is starting to get a bit hesitant about letting me stay on LT because I am only weighing in at 8st 5 lb now - which I know isn't much in terms of weight but according to the charts my ideal weight is between 6st 3 (silly) and 8 st 9

Thing is, I am so short that I don't even show on the BMI charts,. When people just look at the weight in terms of lbs without taking in to account BMI the result is quite is very misleading ! I have explained to the pharmacist that my goal is to get to a mid range BMI of about 22 - 23 as even though I don't weigh much at the moment it would only take a couple of lbs to push me right back in to the overweight category (I've only JUST sneaked under 25 in the last week or so).

Only going to be a week or maybe 2 more for me as the last pharmacy weigh in will be 11 Dec to give me 2 weeks to refeed in time for Christmas.

Good luck to all the rest of the Tuesday weigh in club. Heres hoping for some good results today !

a measly half a pound of me. stayed 100%, drank loads, no exercise. WEighed 9st 1 sunday, 9st 2 yesterday and 9st 2.5 today. how did i actually put on weight? I feel so rubbish. I have also posted in the main forum. I am really teary and upset today. These last 2 weeks on LT have been too difficult for me. I ahve 2 weeks 100% left and one week refeed. If next weeks result is similar to this week than god help me please!

a measly half a pound of me. stayed 100%, drank loads, no exercise. WEighed 9st 1 sunday, 9st 2 yesterday and 9st 2.5 today. how did i actually put on weight? I feel so rubbish. I have also posted in the main forum. I am really teary and upset today. These last 2 weeks on LT have been too difficult for me. I ahve 2 weeks 100% left and one week refeed. If next weeks result is similar to this week than god help me please!

Aw Goose, I really feel for you. I had weeks like that and they are so bloody disheartening. Especially as you near the end because the temptation is to just jack it in and refeed. But think about it- you have been 100%, you have been drinking your water and not exercising so with the calorie deficit the weight HAS to come off at some point. Otherwise you would be dead!

I hope your day improves. Maybe if you're not losing and also feeling teary, TOTM could be to blame? Might not have anything to do with it, but it's one possible explanation.

You can definitely do it. 2 weeks will fly, especially since you're in the swing I it, and then you have refeed to look forward to. Trust me, chicken salad never tasted so good and it's not far away for you. Chin up my lovely. X

I STS 2 weeks ago and then had one of my biggest losses the following week. Its annoying as anything when it happens, but as long as YOU know that you have been 100% then the results will show up eventually. End is in sight - just stick with it

ETA: I notice your BMI is down at 22 now which is amazing. I'm still stuck at 24.5 and fed up that people are starting to act like I have some kind of eating disorder cause in terms of lbs I don't weigh very much. I KNOW that lots of people would like to be 8 stone 5 but then again lots of people aren't 4 foot 10 ! 8st 5lb on an average height person is at the bottom of the BMI range, but on me it is right at the top.

I'm annoyed today that I am getting a hard time for "going too far" when I am actually only *just* in the healthy weight range for my height. It is frustrating that people who are taller than me, yet have much lower BMI's don't seem to get such a hard time. I guess it is because an ideal weight of 8 or 9 stone something doesn't seem as extreme as my goal of 7 stone something but it is all completely relative ! People just don't take in to account that I am not even 5 foot tall *sigh*

Last edited:
Another 2 lb off this week. Pharmacist is starting to get a bit hesitant about letting me stay on LT because I am only weighing in at 8st 5 lb now - which I know isn't much in terms of weight but according to the charts my ideal weight is between 6st 3 (silly) and 8 st 9

Thing is, I am so short that I don't even show on the BMI charts,. When people just look at the weight in terms of lbs without taking in to account BMI the result is quite is very misleading ! I have explained to the pharmacist that my goal is to get to a mid range BMI of about 22 - 23 as even though I don't weigh much at the moment it would only take a couple of lbs to push me right back in to the overweight category (I've only JUST sneaked under 25 in the last week or so).

Only going to be a week or maybe 2 more for me as the last pharmacy weigh in will be 11 Dec to give me 2 weeks to refeed in time for Christmas.

Good luck to all the rest of the Tuesday weigh in club. Heres hoping for some good results today !

Well done Missuscolumbo. Another good loss and a healthy BMI!

Oh Goose, I've replied on the main forum thread but here another hug. :bighug:If you feel that determined to lose the last few pounds then hang in there lovely. Look at others on here who have had very low or no losses more often than not they have huge losses the following week.

Well done whirly!

Misscolumbo - 2lbs is 4 packs of butter! So well done!

Ahh Goose, it sounds like its just water! i know how it feels but if your weight is increasing then it sounds like water! Are you exercising? I found that I lost very little weight in the weeks that I exercised. Keep at it hon!

I've lost 5lbs since Friday on TFR... It was obviously all water! I'm half pound off my goal weight... so I've started to refeed again.... Properly this time.... Good luck everyone else! X

Well I totally sympathise with my friends who are upset with their weight loss this week because I am also not over the moon with mine either. I clocked in a measly 3lb this week which has really disappointed me because I feel like I'm not moving very fast at all now. I still have 1st 3lb to go to my goal which for those of you who remember, is a revised goal, it should have been 9st 12lb not 10st 5lb because I thought e latter would actually be achievable by Christmas but I'm heading for a BIG FAIL on that.

So supposedly I have just 3 weeks left until refeed for Christmas but I'm now thinking I need to stay on the shakes till January which is so disheartening and I'm feeling quite despondent. I do fully understand how you're all feeling because ladies....I'm feeling it too. I was really hoping to be able to say I'd lost 4 and a half stone tonight but alas I can't and psychologically it's just not good for me. I'm very focused and very strict with myself and I have a plan which doesn't look like coming to fruition in the timeframe I want and need so thats why I'm considering staying on the shakes. I'm thinking I could start a refeed just 4 days before Christmas Day so that I can have a very small roast dinner and then just stick to 1 meal a day over the festive period and then cut out the 1 meal after New Year and go back to 100% TFR until I get to my first goal weight. Anyway head all over the place so need time to think it all through and get over my disappointment.

Very well done Whirly, 4lb is fab. Good luck next week, you're doing great.

Back