TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

I started this tuesday..now on day 3 and finding it really hard in the evenings!please tell me it does get esier..lol. nice to see peoples good weight losses

I know wst u mean i alwsys loved sluce of toast at night. I started last Tues and it does get a bit easier x

Thanks nice to have reassurance
..and i think as soon as friday hits im used to stuffing my face all weekend ....not anymore :)

My 1st weekend last week wsd a real challenge as i go shoppibg with mum n sisters etc and we always have a meal out on Ssturday and was so proud myself I had my shake and water. Same Sunday all out for Fathers day and went out for meal i had my shake. Stepped on scales Tuesday and list 11lbs :):):):):):)

Wow thats really good and i think weekends are the hardest least i kno now i can do it too!

Only 2 days to weigh in. Thats one of the ways I ger motivation seeing the scales drop:)

Yeah im getting excited now :) bring on tuesday :D

So its tuesday tomorow..had a fab week and now TOTM has happened...hope it doesnt affect weight loss too much!:(

1st weigh in and I lost 6lbs - delighted :) good luck to everyone weighing in today!

Soo just had my first week weigh in 8lbs off happyhappy!

1st weigh in today, 7lbs. I was actually really miffed as I was hoping to lose more. Pharmacist told me that this could be due to the fact hat I don't have loads to lose (matter of opinion me thinks) and it's currently my totm. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Sent from my iPad

Thats still a really good loss well done :)

From what my pharmacist told me you could maybe be holding a couple of pounds of water so i wouldnt worry :)

Thanks Cuppatee, I was feeling a bit disheartened and have begun craving food. I just need to be rock hard, realistic and keep imagining my wedding dress. :)

Sent from my iPad

Noo dont be im sure youl have a big weight loss next week too keep going its worth it!!

Well done :)

Whoops, forgot i'd posted in here. Been weighed twice since i posted.

Week 1 - 9lb
Week 2 - 7lb

Get weighed again on tuesday, wish me luck!

:D

Wow thats a good first two weeks under your belt :) hope i have a big loss on week 2.. fingers and toes crossed for all of us :)

So its tuesday tomorow good luck everyone!! Im so curious to see what ive lost .

I can't wait for my weigh in tomorrow. I need it just to keep me motivated, this diet is driving me crazy!! I thought that doing this during the summer months would be easier, but it now seems that I am inundated with invites to partys, bbqs etc. I'm totally obsessing about food. I'm so miserable I just want to eat something but then I feel disgusted with how I look....misery from both barrels.

Back