TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

I know how you feel and yeah it is hard with bbqs and stuff ive found it a struggle but just think it will be so worth it so next summer you can enjoy it even more and be happy with the way you look..just keep reminding yourself its not forever :)

So week 2 only lost 3lb but i suppose its stil a loss.Hopefuly to do with the complete lack of toilet calls this week..fibreclear to the rescue this week!

Well done everyone.

I'd like to join this group if ok? Had my first weigh in today and have lost 9lbs. My ketones are really strong apparently so chuffed to know its working!!
How far is everyone in? Xx Sel

Well done 9lbs is good!

6lbs off. So 1st in my first 2 weeks, not too shabby. :)

Sent from my iPad

So first 2 weeks were fine but now ive started dreaming about eating food..i wake up confused! Lol

Ha ha haaa Cuppatee, I know what you mean. I also keep dreaming about food and wake up in a cold sweat! I've also become addicted to researching healthy recipes to try out when I'm back on food. OH says I'm torturing myself. :)

Sent from my iPad

Done my weigh in early as im away this week.2 lbs off this week.Bit dissapointed but i know it slows down anyway .good luck for tomoro people :)

Wow well done :)

Wow thats loadss well done :) weigh in day tomorow eeeeek !

Hi Tuesday weigh in gang! I'm weighing in for the first time tomorrow and am getting nervous. Have stuck to the TFR for almost a week and am hoping to see a positive result in the right direction! Good luck to you all tomorrow! :)

You will be fine and buzzing after your weigh in :) good luck and let us know how you get on

Is it normal feeling nervous before the first weigh in? I have stuck to t.f.r. fully but don't feel as though I've lost anything

Of course it is its all new at that stage :) you will be fine if youve stuck 100 percent so no worrys :)

Back