TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

1st 3lbs lost in 4 weeks i am over the moon!

Wow that's great! Well done. I've just had my first weigh in.......lost 5 1/2lbs. Wasn't sure what to expect with my weight loss but feel quite happy about it at the minute. It's motivated me to carry on this week! :)

Wow Tuesday weigh in peeps, we have all done really well!!!

Another 4lbs down now.....keep on trucking and soon I won't be the size of a truck. x

Weve all done splendid :p go us!

How is everyones journey going?soo quiet on here!

Hi! Very quiet on here at the no like you said. Week 2 for me almost done. Had a family bbq on Sat and sat there sipping my shake while people ate. I'm still struggling at night, probably because that's the time I used to sit and eat rubbish. Am Hoping to have lost a couple of pounds as I didn't lose a massive amount last week. How's your week been?

Yeah i find evenings is where i struggle too but when the morning comes i feel ready for another day so its all good :)fingers crossed for u and post up on how you get on!

My week has been good thanks in end of week 5 so my weight losses will slow down now :( but still a loss is a loss!

Hey guys!!

So end of third week weigh in and I've lost 12kg since I started!! Well happy been tough but well worth it!! Xxzx

That's amazing! Well done you! Weighing in later on today for 2nd time and would love to have a weight loss lime yours next next week but doubt it will happen!oh well any loss is good! :)

Well done comedysel! Lost 3lb bring on the 6th week.good luck everyone :)

Well Done everyone. I have been doing maintenance past few weeks as I was on hols going back on TFR next week, but had to see GP this morning and I have lost 2lbs so happy days

Wow debbie thats good how did you find being on maintenance?think i will move to this in a few weeks.

Hey everyone, Today I had my first weigh in and I lost 13lb!!!!!! :D Im so happy I was worried about this weigh in even though I stuck to lipotrim 100% and drank plenty of water. Well first week down now for week 2 ;)

Thankyou everyone and serious well done to all!! As we all know its hard work but well worth it. Just think in no time we could be to our perfect weight <3 thanks for the support it makes a hugggeeee difference! Xxx

Woo hooooo!! I just weighed in and have lost 5lb this week taking me to a total of 2st in 5 weeks! I'm over the moon. I have been having shakes for breakfast the past few days with turkey or chicken salad for dinner as I've been getting quite dizzy being on tfr in this heat. As this doesn't seem to have affected my weight loss I will carry on with this system whilst on holiday next week. :)

Back