TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

Wow debbie thats good how did you find being on maintenance?think i will move to this in a few weeks.

Cuppa I found the maintenace great, the shakes and the bar were really tasty and you can have food yippee :candledinner: I was pleased I stayed the same weight especially as I was on my hols and did have a few treats. I did refeed the week before my hols. Was delighted this morning when my doc weighed me and I had lost 2lbs

Woo hooooo!! I just weighed in and have lost 5lb this week taking me to a total of 2st in 5 weeks! I'm over the moon. I have been having shakes for breakfast the past few days with turkey or chicken salad for dinner as I've been getting quite dizzy being on tfr in this heat. As this doesn't seem to have affected my weight loss I will carry on with this system whilst on holiday next week. :)

Well done you :bighug: I had 2 maintenance products and a meal and I stayed the same for 2 weeks and this week lost 2lbs

Aw wow im glad you said the bars nice this is what i wanted to swap to on the maintenance :) seems everyones done really well considering the heat! Well done :)

Well done everyone today! I've just got back from weighing in and have lost 6lb this week!!!! Nearly at my one stone marker!:p Keep up the hard work everyone!

hi everyone i just completed my first day on lipotrim today! i have 5 stone to lose , anyone on here lost 5stone and how did it go
ps; my starting weight 13st 11 lb xx

Hi i have been on lipotrim just over a week. My weight in day is a tuesday can i join you all on the tuesday weigh ins please lost 7lb my first week :) x

Welcome on board Jadey :)

Thanks debbie was ready thru the posts last night and your doing so well, you must be really pleased with yourself;)

Can anyone tell me how i set up a weight loss diary? I am new to this forum and finding it hard to get my head round ha x any tips would be welcome :)

Morning all. Had a really bad morning today. I had to go home frim the bus stop at 7am as i thought i was goin to pass out and felt sick and weak. I am on day 10 and havent felt like this before but feel a bit better now. Has anyone else expetienced this? If so what was the reason, i have been good with water intake aswell 3.5 litres a day x x

Jadey put your stats on your profile its a really good way to show your progress :) I am going back on TFR on Monday as I have been doing maintenance for pst few weeks as I was on my jollies :party0048: and had to have food lol

Sorry you felt unwell maybe the heat ? Day 10 well done you :clap:

I will when i find out how to use this site ha. I feel better now but just felt like crap this morning. Felt like i was just gunna collapse in a heap ha. Had my shake earlier than normal and a black coffee n felt ok after. Just got home from work so going to chill on the sofa x thanks for your kind words debbie x

Sooo its almost tuesday good luck for tommorow :)

Hey everyone I'm busy tomorrow so can't get weighed as normal so had my weigh in today -4lbs I'm so pleased total loss = 23lbs. I'm hoping to be at my goal weight by September :) good luck everyone xx

I am in work all day 2moro so gunna get weighed on wednesday. Well done on on the weight loss thats fab. How long has it taken you to loose that amount? X x

So lost a lb this week,in healthy bmi now so been moved to maintenance now :'( scaaaary

Hey everyone, I'm just back from my weigh in and I'm - 6lbs :D I was expecting a little bit more but I can't complain it's a loss! Congrats cuppatee best of luck with maintenance :)

Back