TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

First weigh in yesterday 7lbs lighter :)
Hoping for a bigger loss TUESDAY as i dont think i put in 100%, still need to shift the milk out of my cups of tea :/

Mine r on a tuesday but i work in care and my shifts are always different i normally get weighed on tuesday n wednesday but i out in on tuesday weigh in coz i have been on here since i started and got to know peoples jorneys so dont worry x x x

Best of luck tomorrow everyone :) I'm hoping for 5lbs loss :fingerscrossed:...

Good luck everyone for to morrow :) I had to refeed this week as wasnt well and not as a certain poster of a thread entitled RANT assumed cheated lol

Well I am happy enough I stayed the same :) back on TFR 100% from Today

Lost 4lbs again this week... Only 1lb away from a 3 stone loss, ohh I so wanted to hit that milestone this week :(!! Will definitely hit it next week anyway :p. How did everyone else get on???

Well done ladies! I've finally finished my course of medication for gastroenteritis which means I'm back on 100% as from yesterday so not weighed in today but have got this coming week's supply of shakes so will be hoping for a decent loss next week. Obviously am gutted I had to eat but had to follow doctors orders with my medication, although some people felt I was cheating.

Well done again and here's to a good week to all :)

" cheating ". Even the word reminds me of school. It's ridiculous. We r all on a journey and how we get there doesn't matter as long as we get there!!!

Totally agree wiv u both x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back