TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

How many posts do u have to share to be able to upload photos? Anyine know

Sent from my LG-E610 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Jadey xx Thats brilliant xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks debbie. Do u know how i can upload pics? How r u getting on x

Very Happy Newbee

First posting so don't have any of the fancy tickers etc yet but delighted to report a loss of 7.5lbs on my first weigh-in yesterday. I had a bug last week and was only able to start the plan from Friday onwards so a great start!! :D

Well done

Woohoo!! Well done xx

Thank you Sinead clothes are fitting now obviously all too small .
Went for away with friends last night had a lovely cold bottle water and a black tea told waitress I had a fasting blood test !!

Hope the clothes are too big Poll, and not too small :p hehe xx

No that should read clothes are starting to fit, I was obviously wearing them as tight as possible. Jeans I wear for weigh in are the ones I went on first day with button undone, I can now fasten them. No hopefully pharmacist reckons I should be complete by about 3rd Dec so not going to buy anything till see is 11 stone 7 is small enough being 5'9 I was always 11stone but in a size 12 jeans , before child and then thyroid not working! and all the other excuses I have for being ( obese) I hate that word but sadly it was me not going to be in future.

Sinead I think you are 2 weeks ahead of me you are doing brill another 4lb that's 2 stone in less than a months wow.

Poll

Hehe Polly, I was the same with the clothes. But getting baggy on me now. I think I am an in between size now. Can't do up the button of the 22 yet but give it another few weeks...

I am not hopeful of a good loss this week. Weigh in tomorrow and totm due Friday :( but might make for nice loss week after hehe

Woohoo well done Polly!! x

Lost 6lb this week only 9lb of target weight now in 12 weeks av lost 3st 11lb so proud of myself. Well done to all you tuesday weighers x x

Lost 6lb this week only 9lb of target weight now in 12 weeks av lost 3st 11lb so proud of myself. Well done to all you tuesday weighers x x

woohoo!! Jade! that's amazing, well done!!!! and will be so exciting to finish the journey :) xx

Thanks sinead. Hope your journey is going well x

Well done on the weight loss everyone
Weighed in today at 3pm and down 6lb , a bit disappointed as I was expecting more for 1st weigh ...not sure what went wrong was 100% tfr
Chemist advised last week to just drink 2 litres .
As my b.p was 101 over 140 and he said the fluid might affect it .. Did lipotrim before and lost 10lb first week but I was drinking Xtra water , any insight girls
Thanks in advance
Tigger22

Dont be to disheartened i lost more on my second week x

Back