TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

Its ok. 100% all the way av lost nearly 4 stone in 12 weeks am made up x x

Sent from my LG-E610 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hadley wel done that's fast have you been exercising lots?

Hi pollywollydoodle, no i have only started exercising in the last couple if weeks x just been 100% and drinking daily fluid intake x

Welcome kerri. Getting weighed 2moro but my scales say av only lost 2lb. Disappointed as i wanted to go on refeed next week as only 6lb off target of 4st6lb. Been very ill today had a bed case of the runs and feeling like crap. Hopefully feel better 2moro and not gunna let the little amount of weight loss distract my hopefully last week on tfr x good luck guys look forward to seeing the loses x x x

I don't use scales at home...I don't actually have any hahha. Think it's a good thing because I think I'd become obsessed!
Oh no sorry you have felt so rubbish but a good clear out before weigh in can only be a good thing ;) good luck. Xxxxx

Well done kerrie. Whats your goal and how is your journey going. I lost 5lb this week quite suprised but my scales must be wrong . This shud be my last week hopefully x x

My goal well my lipotrim goal is 65kg my journey is going ok so far. Awww I hope it is your last week. Must feel great being at the end xxxx

Well done ladies, you are all doing great :happy096:.. Your so lucky to be finished next week jadeyrobbo1988. I have 9 weeks left on lipotrim (8 TFR and 1 Refeed) and excited but terrified at the same time :confused:... I still wont be a healthy weight after the 9 weeks but I have to finish as my pharamacy is getting rid of the lipotrim programme. I hope to lose the excess weight after lipotrim with a low carb diet and exercise :cross: x

I am scared to go back to food but think my mind is set to a low carb diet and follow maintenence for a long as i feel nessesery. I wont to loose 6lb on maintenence then come of it. Join to jersey in november to see friends and family so hopefully i can loose 6lb in 6 weeks on maintenence x x gunna do a diary on here for people thats if it all goes well ha x

Well done ladies on the weight loss , I got weighed today and I'm down 7ib on my 2nd week thank god , def think it's the Xtra water . On my first week pharmacist said 2 litres was enough and I lost 6lb so roll on next week
Tigger 22

Well done ladies on the weight loss , I got weighed today and I'm down 7ib on my 2nd week thank god , def think it's the Xtra water . On my first week pharmacist said 2 litres was enough and I lost 6lb so roll on next week
Tigger 22

Well done Tigger I'm averaging 5lb but am going to increase water and exercise this week . I've got hold of the slim in 6 weeks DVDs off a friend so going to try them to see whether I can shift more
Polly x

Back