Tuesday Weigh-in Club!

beckiieboop

Hey guys!
Thought I'd start a Tuesday weigh in as this is my weigh in day and would love for everyone to share their weekly losses on here :D

Happy Dieting! xx

I'll start...
Week 2 and down another 4lbs!
Also, I'm losing my boobs... Nooooo! Hahaa xx

I shall be posting in here tomorrow well done for the losses :)

Good luck for tomorrow :D x

Week 1 weigh in results and im now 12st 9lbs thats a 10lb loss this week

:)

Weigh in day and its 4lbs loss for me :) brining my total to 1 stone in 2 weeks :)

Well done! I havent posted on here in a couple weeks, oopsie! I only lost 2lbs last week and 3lbs this week :)

Well done that's 5lbs and a loss is a loss :)

Weigh in day :)

Ive lost 3lbs this week

So thats 1 st 3lbs in 3 weeks

Weigh in day :)

Ive lost 3lbs this week

So thats 1 st 3lbs in 3 weeks

thats a fab loss - 3lbs gone forever that strong willpower is paying off :)

Week 4 weigh in and 3lbs lost :)

Good morning. I'm a Tuesday weigher too, and I've just hopped on the scales now and it's half a stone this week for me. Week one wasn't great on account of an early slip, but it made me more determined.

Week 1 23/04: -4lbs
Week 2 30/04: -7lbs

Well done fab loss

Well done to you miss vlcd38 on getting into the elevens! You must be so pleased with yourself! Can't wait until I'm where you are!

Didn't realise there were other Tuesday weighers!
Hello all.
I'll post on here from now on.

Week 1 -9lbs
Week 2 -5lbs

:)

Well done everyone, all doing so great. We can do this!
xx

Not sure how its happened but I've stayed exactly the same, not just stones and pounds but ounces as well. It's only week 3 so I'm really shocked and obviously disappointed. Thought it must be the scales but after moving them 4 times each reading was the same :-( Well I could have put 4 slices of bread in the toaster, covered them with butter and had tea with sugar but I'm pretty pleased to say I've just had a black coffee and my normal porridge. I don't believe I've been naughty this week but I have eaten differently to the first 2 weeks and would be grateful for any feedback on last weeks diet. I always start my day with a herbal tea, I have licorice which is a root but I've assumed its ok. Then later on I have my sweet porridge and a black coffee, soup mid afternoon and for the first time last week had the allowed veg with a meal pack for dinner, i then have a bar. Last night I had my first protein meal, chicken with cucumber and celery, probably a little over what I should but to sort of compensate I only had 2 packs yesterday. Ok maybe not 100% but not far off. As for water I don't do 3 litres every day but I do drink 2-3 pints as a minimum plus hot drinks. I think I have to go back to the bare minimum this week. Just thought, after reading about the apple Ribena without the citric acid I bought some on Saturday and have had a pint of it for the last 3 days, quite dilute though. Anyway, I'm going to be 100% perfect today, weigh again tomorrow and if I've lost,use that as my Tuesday weigh in and then update again next Tuesday. Thanks for listening:)

Another 4lbs for me this week. So that makes 15lbs in 3 weeks. With my decreased laziness I had hoped to shift a bit more. I'd like to get another 10 off before I go on holiday in 2 and a half weeks. Will be a stretch, but I'm really determined. A bit less of me in a swimming costume will be best for everyone.

Back