Tuesday Weigh-in Club!

Porche04, I would suggest increasing your water if at all possible. I've found that it is very helpful. I understand your frustration though, wen you've put in so much effort it is really disappointing to see the scales stay the same. I don't know about licorice tea. I thought that it was only leaf teas that we were allowed, though if you're still in ketosis, I can't imagine that it's the end of the world. Well done is sticking to it. I'm sure you will have a good loss next week by staying determined. Good luck!!! xx

Hey porshe04! I can imagine how you must feel, a week on this diet feels like a lifetime sometimes so to stay the same must be awful, but well done for not giving up! This diets so strange for losing weight, you can stay the same for ages and then suddenly pounds have vanished, just keep positive :) I would advise more water intake though, I know its tough, I find it hard to stomach sometimes but it definitely helps. :) keep going though hun! xx

Thanks for replying both of you. I will up the water as much as I'd rather not! It is disappointing as I've never sts on a vlcd, it's the joy of getting on the scales each week for a big loss that motivates me through another but there is no other option than to stick with it if I want the weight gone fast. No extras for me this week :-( not even a bit of veg will pass my lips. Now where's that third litre of water......

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[/QUOTE]

Just got on the scales and I've lost a pound, not a good loss for a week but that's all I could get off in a day to count toward my Tuesday weigh in.
Weighing again next Tuesday :)

Pleased to say that after a rubbish weigh in last week I'm down 8lbs this morning :)

That certainly makes up for last week!

Well done:happy096:

4 more this week! That said, it might be down to the time of weighing. Wasn't able to get on the scales first thing and I'm normally a bit heavier then than later on in the day, strangely. Think I might start weighing myself mid-day more often!

Well done:)

I'm a Tuesday weigher, 2.5lbs lighter today:) thats 29.5lbs in 6 weeks which I'm really pleased with.

Am I the only Tuesday weigher left???
5lbs off for me today :)

No im a tuesday weigher :) been bk on vlcd for 2wks nw. All in all lost 9lbs last wk & today WI 2lbs.

Well hello Kay80, looks like its just you and me then :) well done so far.

Thx porshe. Hpe ur day has been going well. Iv had a really busy day so calling it a night.

So wk 3 wi & reportin another 2lbs loss :). Wish i had just another 1lb off thn would have been 1 stone down... But still happy wid tht :)

2lbs for me too today :)

Over the moon :) wk 4 WI & ive lost another 4lbs & it totm at the moment. So chuffed exactly 12 stones bang on so total loss so far is 1 stone 4 lbs in 4 wks. Going to do my measurements today aswell at sme point.
So how u doing porshe?

Over the moon :) wk 4 WI & ive lost another 4lbs & it totm at the moment. So chuffed exactly 12 stones bang on so total loss so far is 1 stone 4 lbs in 4 wks. Going to do my measurements today aswell at sme point.
So how u doing porshe?

4lbs is fab and 18lbs in 4 weeks is even fabber! Jumped on my scales this morning but the display was a bit dodgy so I've changed the batteries and I'll try again tomorrow morning. I'll still post on here :)

Back