Tuesday Weigh-in Club!

Just a pound for me this week.

4lbs for me this week, really pleased with that and into a new stone which is even better :)

Wk 5 WI & only 1lb down.... Still happy though as im now in the 11's!!! *happy dance* :)
We both opposites this wk & last wk in the weight losses lol

Well done! I always seem to have one good week followed by a not so good. Your turn next week
:)

W6 WI & i lost 1lb, so now 11.12lbs
Im not disapointed as so ill @ the moment with the flu since last thurs & cant seem to shake it off. Appetites gne. Havnt been completely TS but not gne crazy at all barely eating at all :( The worse thing i had wz a crumpet as kept feelin sick. Hope it clears up sn... Feel so weak. Looking ahead to next week... Ramadan strts on tuesday so wonder how it will affect the losses...
Anywys hpe ur doing well?

I've had a week away so not weighing today I'm going to wait until next Tuesday. Wasn't as good food wise as I'd have liked to be but loads better than I would normally have been.
Hope the lurgy doesn't hang around for long x

Good luck for todays WI porshe.

My wk7 wi is only another 1lb.... Cant say im not disapointed & just cant understand y this is happening nw. Still gna stick it out. Gna b fasting from 2mrw so will hve all my packs & water once i can eat. I really want2 do this & believe i can it just seems to b going extremely slow at the moment :(
On positive note have lost exactly 1 stone 7 pounds so far

Thank you Kay:) 2 lbs off for me this week which I'm really pleased with. I got on the scales last Wednesday and my week off and eating pretty well meant I was 5lb heavier than my last weigh in. My little 2lbs off this week is in addition to losing that 5 as well so all good!
Are you eating a meal each day & 3 packs? Packs and bars work so much better for me in terms of weight loss. One and a half stone is a great result :)

Just a pound off today for me. I'd like it to be more but I've been indulging in my new found love of sausages, burgers and coke zero!
Good luck Kay :)

Hiya, no loss 4me this wk just sts. Ok with tht as with been & still ill hvnt really but stickin with it 100%. Also, i now wont b for even longer.... Just found out im pregnant ??. So im takin a break nw. Good luck with ur journey.

Congratulations and good luck:)

5lbs off for me today which I am sooo happy about! :)

Thanks for asking:) I lost 3lbs. Thought it was only me on here so didn't bother updating. Are you a Tuesday weigher?

Meant to say I'm 3.5 weeks in started on a Tues but didn't weigh until the Fri as had a big wk end that wk!!, so I'm a Friday weigher, am down 10lbs and have another 3 wks to go before holiday. SW: 192 CW:182 GW for hols:175

Hi All,

I am a Tuesday weigh inn, hope I am good to join.

Today is my 1st day on Slim and Save so far so good.

Looking 4ward to next Tuesday to have my 1st weeks results.

STARTING WEIGHT : 14st 1lb:eek::mad:

Hi All,

I am a Tuesday weigh inn, hope I am good to join.

Today is my 1st day on Slim and Save so far so good.

Looking 4ward to next Tuesday to have my 1st weeks results.

STARTING WEIGHT : 14st 1lb:eek::mad:

Hi, welcome to Tuesday weighers! It's just you and me but I'm going on holiday soon so not sure I'm going to weigh in next week as its the day before I go away, depends what sort of week I gave! Anyway, 2lbs off this week. Good luck and stay strong :)

Hi all :)
I am a Tuesday weigh in too...can i join you? I started yesterday and so far so good ! Starting weight 12st 9 lbs :eek: The heaviest i have ever been apart from when i had my kids!

Yes of course you can. I'm going away soon but hope to see some great results when I get back :)

@ porshe04 your weigh ins are amazing

have a great hols and we look 4ward to ur return

@ Valerie...welcome seem it will be you and me this week :)

How are you finding your journey so far? Any problems?

My days have been good coping 100% got my water in take down too so just hoping it all pays off come weigh in day

Back