Tuesday weigh in?

Can I join too please?! My weigh in is on a tuesday morning. Have had fab losses so far but am guessing they are gonna start to slow down a bit now I'm closer to goal so will need a bit of support to stay on track!

Toni xx

For the first time since starting ww I'm not looking forward to weigh in today! Have stuck to my points but haven't been very active this week and have eaten a lot of junk! Weighed myself just now and looks like Ive put on a pound :( Will report back after my weigh in though xx

Good luck everyone xx

Just joined today - will be weighing in on a Tuesday! Well done to everyone for last week

Can I join too please?! My weigh in is on a tuesday morning. Have had fab losses so far but am guessing they are gonna start to slow down a bit now I'm closer to goal so will need a bit of support to stay on track!

Toni xx

Great losses Toni!

Bindi said:
Great losses Toni!

Thank you. Only half a pound today tho :(

Still a loss Toni all the same. My wi is tomorrow evening :eek:

Weigh in in 1 1/2 hours!!! Did have some wine last week but hopefully weeklies will have covered that. Had a 5lb loss last week so not expecting huge loss tonight.

Well done! I lost 4lb tonight but that's over 2 weeks as I didn't make wi last week. So pleased with my 9.5lbs over 4 weeks just hope I can keep it up!

Well done everyone

I'll be joining the tuesday weigh in next week. Only started ProPoints online properly yesterday after trying Lipotrim last week (which didn't work well for me). When I weighed myself yesterday I had -6.5kg already, and I am not sure whether this is too good to be true! I'm a little pessimist!! Anyway, can't wait for my first proper pp-weigh-in!

Keep going!

hi

hi im Catherine i start tues am been doing ww myself at home since thursday i have been exercising at gym and dont seem to be loosing much well decent enough inchs but scales not too good so i thought doing ww along side of gym will help speed the process up im 12 stone and want to loose 2 stone to start with goal is to weigh 9 stone eventually.

i put 5 n half stone on in pregnancy my daughter is 18 months so not done too bad on my own but time to get serious now and a lot of hard work :)
how do i ad this as onw of my threads :)

Hi All, i have been on the plan for three weeks now and i'm really enjoying it :)
I am hoping to lose 1LB this week to get my silver 7 and 5% :D
Whats everyone elses goals for Tuesday ?

Hows everyone feeling about tommorows weigh in ?

Well.... Was feeling very worried about today's weigh on but turns out I lost a pound and a half!! Whoop! How's everyone else doing today?

Back