Tuesday weigh in?

STS :(

But I did have an indulgent weekend so only myself to blame. Back on track as from today!

Had my WI this morning - Lost 2.5lbs!! Am thrilled after I STS last week! Good luck everyone! x

Lost 1.5lbs tonight- really pleased as I drank loads of wine on Saturday & although i had kept all my weeklies for it I was still worried I may have put on. I love propoints!!!!!! :D

Hi guys, I am new to the site and WI on a Tuesday. I have lost 22lb so far. This week has been good, got 3 pounds to lose to get into the next stone bracket so will hopefully make a dent in that come Tuesday :)

Hi, just been weighed & have lost 4 pounds this week. :D I was really shocked!! I drank a bottle of wine last Friday, went out for dinner on Sat, had glass of wine & cheesecake for pudding!!!! I have been eating homemade veg soup with 0 points for lunch!!!

Hi everyone,

I am also new. I'm a fellow Tuesday WW Weigh In person.

I started with WW on 15th March 2011 at 211lbs and I'm heading in the right direction, slowly, but surely.

At this point (19th April 2011) I'm down 11lbs and have pleanty more to go.

This week... down 4lbs. Phew.

Half a pound on for me this week :(

Elle Ehmentrie said:
Hi everyone,

I am also new. I'm a fellow Tuesday WW Weigh In person.

I started with WW on 15th March 2011 at 211lbs and I'm heading in the right direction, slowly, but surely.

At this point (19th April 2011) I'm down 11lbs and have pleanty more to go.

This week... down 4lbs. Phew.

11lbs in a month is fab and well done you for your 4lb loss this week!!! Wow!

Hi Tonic,

Thank you. Everyone is doing so well. I am really inspired by everyone's determination to make it happen. It's really refreshing. : )

Thank you for the warm welcome. This place is so vast! I'm quite lost. Hope to find you all again next Tuesday for 'day of reckoning'. : )

- Elle. x

Hey,
Can I join too? Have my first weigh in tomorrow and picked a very bad week to start back. Had lunch out 3 times and huge family dinner yesterday. Have been good on the exercise front though and finally returned to the gym so hoping for some kind of loss tomorrow. Anyone else a bit worried about the easter indulgences?

Yep, I am! I have had 2 BBQ's over the weekend and I have indulged in desserts :( Have tried to pull it back as much as I can and I am hoping for a STS this week. Will let you know tomorrow :)

Hope you don't mind if i jump on board. I'm a Tuesday night girl :)

I've had a very wobbly weekend but am hoping the bit of activities i did may help ease the pain for me....

I'll check in tomorrow and give an update, so far in the first two weeks i'm 5.5lb down x

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Just back from weigh in and I lost 8 pounds! I'm in shock. It was week one though so know this week is going to be a serious struggle but it really was the kick start I needed. I'm so happy!

OMG Goodbye Belly! That is amazing! Well done you xx

I STS this week - very pleased :)

Back