Tuesday weigh in?

Dwynn said:
First week on propoints and I lost a whooping 15.6lbs!

Oh. My. God!!!!! Well done!!!!!

Well done everyone its my weigh in this evening !

Tonic - Great stuff!

Dwynn - omg, brilliant!

thanks guys!

I still can't believe it. I thought I was doing it all wrong because I ate so much, and also had a bit of self-pity eating and drinking as my fella left me yesterday, but wow! I went on the scales 4 times this morning, always with the same result!!

Lost 2.5 pounds tonight. Only 1/2 pound off losing 2 stone!!! Everyrtime we lose a stone our ww leader gives us a little stone to help us remember how much weight we have lost. People put their stones in all different places!!!

Well done everyone, i lost 2.5lb and got my silver 7 and 5% just 6.5lb from my goal now :D went to nandos to celebrate and had some cheesecake but tracked it and only went 6 over my dailies back on track tommorow would like to lose another 3lb by my birthday and i have 3 weigh ins to go x

Hi, was wondering if it's ok to join your Tuesday weigh in :) I STS same this week but had a bit of bold week so I'm happy .. Back on the wagon this week .. Good luck every one looking forward to hearing how every one did !!

Put on 0.5lb after being so good and im so upset iv had a huge binge jus cant stop :( x

Well done ladies, you are all stars.
Kelsey, Im sorry to hear this and hope your not too down.

I lost another 3 1/2 pounds which brings me up to loosing 12 1/2 pounds but the flippin diet ticker wont allow me to put in half a pound. I got my 5% sticky thing tonight too. Feeling well chuffed, but as its coming up to m TOTM and Im not going to expect miracles next week.

0.5lb loss for me tonight goodness knows how because I've not tracked at all and been really naughty so was expecting a big gain?! I'm sure it will catch up with me next week if I'm not super good! Lol
Well done everyone :)

Hows everyone getting on this week ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

salsta68 said:
Well done ladies, you are all stars.
Kelsey, Im sorry to hear this and hope your not too down.

I lost another 3 1/2 pounds which brings me up to loosing 12 1/2 pounds but the flippin diet ticker wont allow me to put in half a pound. I got my 5% sticky thing tonight too. Feeling well chuffed, but as its coming up to m TOTM and Im not going to expect miracles next week.

Hi salsta that's great! Put in .5 in your ticker and it will record the extra half pound loss you achieved

Can i join? 2 pound loss last week so makes it 13lbs in total :)

Back