Tuesday weigh in?

Dreamings
If I were you you I'd re-weigh in the nip and carry on from there. You'll probably only keep wondering otherwise....

boofle - I know that if I weigh myself in the morning I can be around the 12st mark and if I then weigh again at night I can have a good 4lb on. I don't know if anyone else be's the same.

Good luck again all x((((((hug)))))x

good luck weighers :)

Depends how much you eat during the day! When I get wi in the evening before dinner (having ate light all day) then I weigh the same weight as the morning! But if you have ate a good bit during the day then I say it would be up to 4lb more!

That's why I love my 10 am meeting, can nip off having a quick nana or yoghurt,

Lost 1lb today, just half a lb away from two stone loss altogether

Wow minxy well done! I'm going between tue and thur WI with work at the minute! Hoping for a big loss this week as I've had steady 1lb losses for a month! But 1/2 a pound will get me my 4stone :)

Oops had a wispa BEFORE dinner lol! Was supposed to be saving that for later lol! Ah well

I lost 4 pounds this week:eek::D:D! I don't know why as last week I lost 1 pound and the former one only half a pound. I am always counting points and following the diet strictly so I guess I just have to accept that the same actions don't always have the same results when it come to my weight loss:confused:. I wish I was like my dieting partner: he loses around 3 pounds every week without exceptions. I guess us women are a bit more complicated:cool::p.

Well done to all losers and apologies for not having posted the last 2 weeks: I was using my friend's computer and was worried about going over its credit limit

Well done on your loss impatient, that's brill. Don't worry about your OH. Mine loses weight much easier than me too. It is apparently a little easier for men to get weight off than women. And they get more daily pp too! :( my oh lost more in 2 weeks than I have in 8 weeks of this. So yeah, don't get disheartened ;) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done everyone! Impatient that's a fab result - yay you!!! I'm down 1.5lbs so delighted as had a big weekend of eating & drinking! Lol all the dancing paid off :)

Hi i sts not happy had a good week no use moaning have to get on with it well done to all who are happy with their weigh in lol x

I'm down 1.5lbs this week so I'm afraid I'm one of the VERY happy ones - reached my 5% last week and got my first stone this week.

That's 5.5lbs in the last two weeks since we adapted the plan to what seems to suit me better - I was losing a steady 0.5lb a week before that no matter what I did so the slight tweak has put me 11 weeks ahead of where I was before! That's mind blowing!! :-o

1 off for me again this week...I need a kick up the bum to get back on track since I've been really lazy. My leader has my phone no now and she'll be txting during the week to keep me on track!

Well done everyone, some great losses!

impatient said:
I lost 4 pounds this week:eek::D:D! I don't know why as last week I lost 1 pound and the former one only half a pound. I am always counting points and following the diet strictly so I guess I just have to accept that the same actions don't always have the same results when it come to my weight loss:confused:. I wish I was like my dieting partner: he loses around 3 pounds every week without exceptions. I guess us women are a bit more complicated:cool::p.

Well done to all losers and apologies for not having posted the last 2 weeks: I was using my friend's computer and was worried about going over its credit limit

That absolutely brilliant, well done. Do you have a diary on here?

xxx

Well done on your loss impatient, that's brill. Don't worry about your OH. Mine loses weight much easier than me too. It is apparently a little easier for men to get weight off than women. And they get more daily pp too! :( my oh lost more in 2 weeks than I have in 8 weeks of this. So yeah, don't get disheartened ;) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks:)! My problem is that I always thought that because I was the size of an average man (5'10) I could eat the same amount as they do. It really came as a shock when I realised my friend had 10 more pp than me:eek:! I love food:eek:.

It is nice to do ww with him though as he is very motivated and when I don't feel like going for a walk or run, he won't listen to me and nags me until I do as we had planned (I do the same with him;)). Technically he isn't really my OH but nobody believes me when I say so as he seems to be always with me and it has been that way for years:p.

Well done everyone! Impatient that's a fab result - yay you!!! I'm down 1.5lbs so delighted as had a big weekend of eating & drinking! Lol all the dancing paid off :)

Thank you! And yay you too. Having fun and losing weight at the same time. You seem to be doing something right:p.

That absolutely brilliant, well done. Do you have a diary on here?

xxx

Thank you! I am delighted as I had started to think and accept that I shouldn't expect to lose more than a pound at any WI.

I had started a food diary here but my computer gave up soon after. It had been so useful in helping me plan my meals that I continued doing it on paper while I couldn't come here. It is so good to back here though:).

Hi guys, do you mind if I join you too? I've rejoined WW and am new to the propoints but have heard great stories about it. Hopefully I'll figure out the system fairly quick and start seeing a difference.
Any tips for a (re)newbie?!!

Welcome Oey! Best of luck with it all. I find tracking everything really works, and I know its sounds silly but be HONEST with yourself.

As our leader says... if you bite it, write it :D

Hope it all goes well!

a very good night for me tonight i lost 5lbs :D
got my 4th silver 7,crossed off 2 of my mini goals and i'm over halfway to my goal weight :bliss:

Back