Tuesday weigh in?

calirose said:
I lost 2lbs yay!! :D Thats a stone for me :D wooooooooooooo! Good luck guys! :D x

Congratulations that's fantastic!!!!

I lost! No idea how but I did! 2lbs: one of them is transition from pyjamas to weighing in nothing (TMI yes), but still -1lb when I was expecting to gain about 2 is brilliant! Given me a bit of hope as I wasn't really in the right frame of mind last week.

dreamings said:
I lost! No idea how but I did! 2lbs: one of them is transition from pyjamas to weighing in nothing (TMI yes), but still -1lb when I was expecting to gain about 2 is brilliant! Given me a bit of hope as I wasn't really in the right frame of mind last week.

Wohoo well done

1/2 lb ON for me, which I was expecting, it will be off next week and I'll get my two stone in style x
Good luck everyone

Minxymoo said:
1/2 lb ON for me, which I was expecting, it will be off next week and I'll get my two stone in style x
Good luck everyone

Great attitude, think I'll be with you later this evening after my WI ...onwards and downwards :)

Thanks guys. And congrats to all u losers hehe. Xx

Still at 13.3 but don't believe the scales!!!!

We will see in half an hour...

Good luck everyone!

Ruth
X

Yay 13.3!!!! So an official STS! I have lost 5.5lbs since thursday!! 2lbs on by the tracker though and I'm back to the weight I'm constantly stuck at!

Woooo! Simply filling is ace!

Ruth
X

Well done Ruth!
Shock horror - I am one of the gainers this week +1.5 lbs
Feeling pretty guilty about it but have no one to blame but me. Need to make some changes and get back on track...

Back