Tuesday weigh in?

Hi everyone, I am a little bit excited, I have lost 4lbs this week!
I know its my first week and you tend to loose more but its just the kick start I needed!
Hopefully I will be able to average 2lbs a week loss, or is that wishful thinking?
I hope you all did well this week?

Hi Guys!
Im also on a Tuesday weigh in! I hope you dont mind me joining in! Down 1lb this week I was hoping for more but I had a rather big night out Saturday!

Great losses everyone!!

Hi everyone, 2lbs off this week!
I am very happy. I hope I can keep it up.
My little man is 10 weeks old and is beginning to sleep a bit better, so hopefully I will have the energy to exercise!!
Well done on your losses. :)

Hi everyone! Weighed in yesterday and I was 4.5 down :D I was shocked to say the least as I thought I had a bad week!! Well done everyone!!

Too nervous for tomorrows weigh in!!! Been a baaaaadddd week. Sort of makes me think should I even bother weighing??!

Too nervous for tomorrows weigh in!!! Been a baaaaadddd week. Sort of makes me think should I even bother weighing??!
I'm the same I went over my weeklies and all this week! Never managed that before! Damn you st Patrick's day!!
You should go to WI tomorrow you never know maybe the damage isn't as bad as you think ;) if it is try and use your bad week as a bit of motivation for next weeks WI :)

I am the same! Had a really bad weekend!!! But I know if I don't weigh this morning I will spend the rest of the week playing catch up! I would rather draw a line by getting weighed today then next week is a fresh week x

Well after my disaster weekend I stayed the same :) so I can't really complain!! :D hope everyone done well this week :)

Nice one Kelliej!!!
Put on one pound but I'm ok with that.
Lets see a loss next week gals!!

Nice one Kelliej!!!
Put on one pound but I'm ok with that.
Lets see a loss next week gals!!

Thank you :) I was expecting worse so I can deal with a sts! Im half a pound away from my 10% so I am determined to get it next week!! A pound is brilliant considering the week thats in it :)

Im with you on the loss for next week! WE CAN DO IT :)

had a sneaky peek this morn!!! Hoping for a good'un tomorrow! (Though I feel like I'm about to BINGE any second now)

3lbs loss and 5% of my total body weight. On top of the world this morning folks. :superwoman:
Have a great week xxxxx

Well done Kimberly.

I weighed myself this morning and found I'm 3.5lb down this week...

Thank you WW's

Thank YOU

oooh Judith!! Get us!!!
Same again this coming week? Yea..why not..probably for the best :-D

Thank you :) I was expecting worse so I can deal with a sts! Im half a pound away from my 10% so I am determined to get it next week!! A pound is brilliant considering the week thats in it :)

Im with you on the loss for next week! WE CAN DO IT :)

How about you kelliej?? *crosses fingers*

Judith- great to have you on board! I'm finding the more I interact with others on minimins the more motivated I'm becoming.

I really want to see how kelliej did for example! Lol.

I just had one of those little GU puds. OH MY GOD!!! Was it lush. Mini mango and passion fruit cheesecake. Reduced from £2.39 to 59p in Sainsbury's. I couldn't not could I!! That would be rude! Enjoyed every second of it before I pointed it up, so as not to ruin that moment of delight. 4pp. Win!! ha.
No more treats now! Well, until the next time!

Night night folks x

Back