Tuesday weigh in?

Good luck my fellow Tuesdayers...

I put on a pound. I'm not suprised but I am dissapointed in my self. Determined this week to lose that pound and a cohort or two!

Hi All :) I am a bit confused re diary thing, so am just continuing to post mainly On Chips with Everthing is BACK thread, and here.

Lost 2 lbs this morning which is a bit disappointing after 11½ first week, and I know I haven't put a Foot or should that be Mouth wrong :eek: Hey Ho. Still not out of the woods health wise. After paramedics last Thurs wanted to cart me off, still putting off going to hospital, which I know I need to, because of little Daisy my rescue dog. Trying to make arrangements before I present myself at A & E as I am sure they will keep me in. I think it is pleurisy. Had it before years ago, so bloody painful when I breath or move, and the last thing I needed was blerdy hiccups which I got this morning. Ouch :( Ironic, after 2 weeks of the healthiest living for many years.

oh chips! are you ok?? a 2lb loss is fantastic by the way!
hope youve had chance to concentrate on your health!

i put on 1lb folks. groan

Hi Kimberley, still in pain and still putting off going to get checked out. It's OK as long as I don't breath or move :eek: so trying to do only the minimum of both. Thanks for your concern. Love chips xxxx

None of my business chips but maybe you ought to get checked out rather than putting it off?

Not looking forwards to tomorrow at all guys. Been totally off it for 2 weeks now and just cancelled my online subscription. My goal to be 9stone by today! Pah!!! What an idiot.
Oh well... Butternut squash soup for lunch :)

None of my business chips but maybe you ought to get checked out rather than putting it off?
I know you're right and that I shouldn't self-diagnose, but I am sure it is pleurisy which I had before and they would keep me in to feed me painkillers and antibiotics which I am now taking at home. If I am still in pain at end of course (Friday) will have a rethink. Am seeing Doc on that day as well. It's just I'm terrified of hospitals and going out of the door in general, so not easy. Plus so protective of my little rescue dog.
Had her for 5 years, she's 15 now and blind, so do tend to put her first. Silly, I know :eek:

Last edited:
How you doing chips?

I weighed in this morning and lost 1.5lb. Part of me was expecting more but, heck, I'll take it. At least its downwards asnd not upwards.

Fingers crossed for you all

Judith thats bloomin fab!!!
I stayed the same. Better than a kick in the teeth? lol

Chippywips hope you're feeling ok. Fingers crossed you'll be better by Friday xx

Morning all miniminnies :) Chippywips here! Thanks for your support. Means so much. Being a bit of a recluse, I don't get to speak or see many people, so you lot are my lifeline. Lost 2lbs. Have been positively angelic again, not a foot (or a mouth) wrong, so hoped for more, but at least the ball is starting to roll in the right direction and it is a healthy loss. I am eating really well and enjoying my food much more than before because I am more focused on it and planning ahead. Bit fed up as still have pains but slight improvement I think, so fingers crossed. Just about to post on Chips with Everything is Back thread about cats ...... :cool: Have a good day everyone. chips xx

Hi Alana, my week 4 "moment of truth" tomorrow as well. Tend to do it early, around 9ish. Feel so anxious as Tuesday draws closer. I think I know I have done so well, and need to see results this time. can't afford to lose my way again ..... :eek:

Dreading tomorrow - I get it over and done with early..... 6 am.

I've only had one day off plan but when I binge I binge for Britian! :)

Here's fingers crossed for us all....

well done Judith!!!

Unfortunately I put on 2lbs. Not really sure how actually.
This means I've now only lost 4lbs in 4 months. Hmmm..nvm

3lb off, Hip Hip Hurray ! Have been positively saintly :angel09: Have a good day all chips xx

Hi everyone,

I new to this site so hopefully I'll figure out how to navigate it properly soon enough!

I weigh in in Weightwatchers every Tuesday morning also . ( there's no escaping it for me as I work there as a clerk !!)

I am a gold member and maintaining Though I am currently 4lbs above my goal weight and having great difficulty finding the motivation to lose it

This week I was down .5lb which was a nice little surprise .

Hopefully this group will give me the kick up the behind that I need !! X

Back