Tuesday weighers

Well done!

I get WI at 5pm so will let you know. I'm expecting a gain as struggled to stay on plan recently and deserve a gain to kick me up the butt. :)

well done, I am hoping for a loss, but don't get weighed til 5.30.

I did have alcohol on saturday and a couple of sandwiches and a bag of crisps. So I feel as if I won't lose anything, its not much over the top, but its the first week i have not been 100% :(

I am so nervous :wave_cry:

well done, I am hoping for a loss, but don't get weighed til 5.30.

I did have alcohol on saturday and a couple of sandwiches and a bag of crisps. So I feel as if I won't lose anything, its not much over the top, but its the first week i have not been 100% :(

I am so nervous :wave_cry:

I had some slip-ups at the weekend and still lost 2lb at my WI yesterday, I almost fell off the scales I was so shocked! So you never know. If you do put on or STS don't worry about it too much, you have been doing amazingly well so far and it will fall off of you once you get back on track :D

Good luck to all Tuesday weighers!

1lb off for me today which I'm delighted with as I ate chicken and chips at the Harvester at the weekend. Was worried I'd put on some or STS.

Good luck Tuesday Weighers!

I dont get weighes till 7.00 tonight then I am streight out on a jolly! I have had a fairly bad weekend both food and drink wise so I am going for a STS.

Lost 2lb today which is brilliant. Just 1 lb to go to get my 3 st award.....bring it on.

1 and 1/2 pounds off this week. A pound away from my 3 stone award, Gonna get it by next week, a nice christmas pressie for me. a lovely sticker to put on my book, lol. Well done everyone and good luck for tonight.

Well done everyone :D

I lost another 1.5 lbs today so am now 1 lb away from my stone and a half award! Hopefully me, Ninja and Wishfairies will be getting another sticker next week :clap: :clap:

lost 1.5lbs this week and had a 4lb loss last week, so am well chuffed with that. One more weigh in before christmas and I am determined to have another loss. Well done everyone on your weight losses.

Well done BritMuminCanada and suepat10!! We are having some fantastic loses, especially this close to Christmas. Big pat on the back to all of us :D :D

0.5lbs off for me :(

A slight gain for me - 1/2 lb - not happy but there you go. :sigh:

I lost a whopping (for me) 3lb today. Only 1lb away from my 2 stone award. I hope I get this next week but may have a night at a friends over the weekend.

Tania x

I lost 5lbs :eek: :eek: I was so worried after my saturday night out, I also got SOW and my stone award.

Congratulations on everyone elses weight losses to, :D

Back