Tuesday Weighers

Well done - that's great!!!! x

STS again. I suppose if I STS this time next week I'll be happy

Well done to you all.

Good luck to all Tuesday WI's.

Well done and good luck to those still to WI x

Well done Tuesday weighers! I normally wi on a Thursday but am going tonight - thinking I've put on after a high syn few days but at least I'm going to face the music! Will post back later! xxx

I went this morning and lost 2.5 and got my 1.5 stone award :clap:

I'm now 0.5 lb away from my Club 10 so I hope to get that next week!!

Well done to everyone else :D :D

I lost 3lbs this week...got my 2 stone award too..so chuffed :)

Well done everyone! :happy096:

I have been a baaad girl so wasn't surprised to learn that I have gained 2lb! I haven't even got to Christmas day yet..... :copon:

Well done to all those who lost and STS and even put on - it's brave going to WI even when you know you've put on!!!

Good luck to all over Christmas xxx

Well done guys :)

1lb off for me! I really dont know how I managed it but I did,lol! Im just grateful. Next weeks loss will be well and truely earned!

Well done to all the losers this week!
Also for the person who put on (sorry can't scroll up), at least you know where you went wrong :)

just 0.5lb off this week, I suppose it was going to happen at some point since I have lost almost 10 lbs the previous 2 weeks :(

Half a pound off for me! Really want to get my stone sticker by the end of the year - 1.5 pounds to go with Christmas in between!!!! xx

Im ecstatic. I lost 5lb!! Ive had such a slow couple of months but its all finally caught up. Got my 3 stone award as well. Gives me a boost for christmas.
Well done everyone, Keep going

Back