Tuesday Weighers

Good luck everyone :)

well thats me weighed myself this morning since before crimbo, i didnt stick to the diet at all i must admit, as we were in Egypt for xmas and it was all inclusive, then when i came back we had quite a few nights out, so thought it would be easier to start afresh when i started back work, have put on 7lb, which was all of what i'd lost, so i'm back to square one again :(. xx

I don't think I'm going to make it tonight because of the weather, this will be the third week that I've missed.

I did weigh myself this morning though and I know that it's different from the class scales but I was the same as 3 weeks ago, so the damage over xmas can't have been too bad.

hi all i do SW online and have reset today so i'll be a tuesday wiegher from now on. Was supposed to be a mondasy weigher but had nothing to eat as had toothache all day and ddint eat but got my toothache sorted! was v painful and cost me £50 yay!

but i can eat now!! good luck to the tuesday weighers!!!

weigh in tonight at 5.30, feeling a bit nervous this week not sure why :eek: started back on plan on the 28th December, I drank new years eve to a total of 15 syns, but new years day was a disaster area, its funny how one bad day affects you more than all the other good days.

I have my fingers crossed.

Good luck everyone.

I will be weighing in at 7.30pm as I'm joining a later class (hubby's hours have changed and no childcare til then). I'm not looking forward to it. My home scales say I have put on 3lbs but I'm hoping for a STS. There was no class last week.

I braved the snow and went to weigh in this morning. I've lost 1.5lbs. I'm so pleased really thought i would put on as i only went back on plan on saturday but been really good since then and been to the gym couple of times. Woohoooo

I braved the snow and went to weigh in this morning. I've lost 1.5lbs. I'm so pleased really thought i would put on as i only went back on plan on saturday but been really good since then and been to the gym couple of times. Woohoooo

Well done you! obviously you had an amazing 4 days!!

Well done to those who have lost and good luck to those still to weigh! Up to this week I was a Tuesday weigher too but since I've started my new job I need to go on a Wednesday evening instead. Not sure whether class will still be on tomorrow night though with all this snow!!

Whoop! Maintained today which is quite impressive seeing as I didn't get back on plan until Sunday & had a binge yesterday!

However, took me 2.5hours to drive 5 miles home due to the chaos of ungritted roads! :(

Whoop! Maintained today which is quite impressive seeing as I didn't get back on plan until Sunday & had a binge yesterday!

However, took me 2.5hours to drive 5 miles home due to the chaos of ungritted roads! :(

Good going on you :) Not good about the trip home though, im lucky my SW group is opposite my house so I have no excuses, lol.

Back