• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tuesday Weighers

eternity

Gold Member
Good luck everyone :)

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
well thats me weighed myself this morning since before crimbo, i didnt stick to the diet at all i must admit, as we were in Egypt for xmas and it was all inclusive, then when i came back we had quite a few nights out, so thought it would be easier to start afresh when i started back work, have put on 7lb, which was all of what i'd lost, so i'm back to square one again :(. xx

Lauripop

I don't think I'm going to make it tonight because of the weather, this will be the third week that I've missed.

I did weigh myself this morning though and I know that it's different from the class scales but I was the same as 3 weeks ago, so the damage over xmas can't have been too bad.

kissme

Gold Member
hi all i do SW online and have reset today so i'll be a tuesday wiegher from now on. Was supposed to be a mondasy weigher but had nothing to eat as had toothache all day and ddint eat but got my toothache sorted! was v painful and cost me £50 yay!

but i can eat now!! good luck to the tuesday weighers!!!

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
weigh in tonight at 5.30, feeling a bit nervous this week not sure why :eek: started back on plan on the 28th December, I drank new years eve to a total of 15 syns, but new years day was a disaster area, its funny how one bad day affects you more than all the other good days.

I have my fingers crossed.

Good luck everyone.

kizzib

I will be weighing in at 7.30pm as I'm joining a later class (hubby's hours have changed and no childcare til then). I'm not looking forward to it. My home scales say I have put on 3lbs but I'm hoping for a STS. There was no class last week.

Nikkiwales

I braved the snow and went to weigh in this morning. I've lost 1.5lbs. I'm so pleased really thought i would put on as i only went back on plan on saturday but been really good since then and been to the gym couple of times. Woohoooo

kissme

Gold Member
I braved the snow and went to weigh in this morning. I've lost 1.5lbs. I'm so pleased really thought i would put on as i only went back on plan on saturday but been really good since then and been to the gym couple of times. Woohoooo

Well done you! obviously you had an amazing 4 days!!

Cougar

Well done to those who have lost and good luck to those still to weigh! Up to this week I was a Tuesday weigher too but since I've started my new job I need to go on a Wednesday evening instead. Not sure whether class will still be on tomorrow night though with all this snow!!

Fallen Angel

Starting again!!
Whoop! Maintained today which is quite impressive seeing as I didn't get back on plan until Sunday & had a binge yesterday!

However, took me 2.5hours to drive 5 miles home due to the chaos of ungritted roads! :(

minn_82

Whoop! Maintained today which is quite impressive seeing as I didn't get back on plan until Sunday & had a binge yesterday!

However, took me 2.5hours to drive 5 miles home due to the chaos of ungritted roads! :(

Good going on you :) Not good about the trip home though, im lucky my SW group is opposite my house so I have no excuses, lol.