Tuesday Weighers

Over the moon 5.5 lb off been back on plan since 28th December with 1 day off for new years day, so really chuffed. :D

cancelled cos of the snow:wave_cry:

I lost half a pound today. Very pleased as I ate more naughty things, and drank loads NYE, than the week before and I gained 2lb then.

Tania

Yes, my SWC cancelled 3 classes tonight as she was behind me trying to get home this morning (she lives just up my road).

cancelled cos of snow, so that's 3 weeks of no weigh in due to the sodding snow :(

I'll go with what my scales at home say and that's 12 stone 2lbs :( so a gain of 3lbs over the xmas period.

We've had a WI but no class due to snow. Very disappointed only lost 1/2lb and was SOOO good.

I'm so happy, I lost 1.5lbs this week, that's half my 3lb Chrismas gain gone, despite my best efforts to sabotage my weightloss with leftover Chrismas goodies over new year!!

i gained 2lb but really pleased with that as i went off plan for the whole of december so i think its a bloody miracle lol!

Everyone has done fantastic, well done to you all and here's to that new year new start!!! Just hope ive done as well as you guys :)

Back