Tuesday Weighers

i stayed the same this week .still dissapointed but have been good and been told you can stay the same for a few weeks .then loose .so live in hope .x
Yes that is very true I remember few yrs ago I maintained for few weeks then dropped 4 lb eating didn't change just wished I had kept it up and not allowed myself to put it back on, this time it's coming off and not going bak on.

Yeah I have done it before when I kind of knew that I wouldn't get a good result (big night out, period overdue etc.) and I have been pleased to lose 2-3lbs. I don't have anything standing in my way this week so I am hoping for 4lbs off! Optimistic I know but I need to get my graph pointing downwards :D
Not tried that will give it ago after I've got back into the plan

Well i kinda followed success express the best part of yesterday until i ended up having a very late dinner 10pm- i had low fat super noodles and jalapenos mixed through it but everything else yesterday was success express.

im just wanting a 3lb loss or something just to give me a boost again i just hate under 2!

i can only cross my fingers and eat well - wont have much time for exercise till saturday as i am working 12 hour shifts so i might try and get a wee gym session in at some point saturday or sunday.
i would have though this far in it would be easy lol :)

Hi,
I join my class on Tuesday for my first weigh in, so just thought I'd have a little practice at posting here first.

Hi there!! Welcome!! Looking forward to Tuesday or a bit nervous???

im the same im looking forward to tomorrow- i really hope that i get the loss i want xx

Ooh not long to go guys... I really hope I have a good result this week, it's been my 3rd week on the plan and normally about this point with diets I lose all motivation and slack off! Thankfully that's not happened so far and except for a meal out (within my weekly syns) I've been pretty good!

Hope we all see the numbers we want to on the scale tomorrow!

Ooh not long to go guys... I really hope I have a good result this week, it's been my 3rd week on the plan and normally about this point with diets I lose all motivation and slack off! Thankfully that's not happened so far and except for a meal out (within my weekly syns) I've been pretty good!

Hope we all see the numbers we want to on the scale tomorrow!

Here here!! I successfully got through a day of success express today! 7 more days of this plan for mento get me back into the SW ways full swing!

First weekly weigh in for me at 6pm. Never done the plan at a group before, lost 3st 7lb at home on plan previously. To be honest the knowledge that I have to go and ve weighed has really helped, so fingers crossed for later. Good luck to all the other Tuesday weighers :)

WI dat again. Hopin 4 loss after a wee gain last wk aft nite out. 1.5 loss woukd get me 1/2 stone :) Gd luck every1 :thumbup:

Hi everyone, had my weigh in this morning. Got SOW :) and got my 2 1/2 stone award :p and a total loss of 3.5 lbs :D . Good luck to everyone else for your weigh in today !

Kay xx

lost 1 and a half pound this week really happy cause i had a shakey start and its a loss so well chuffed also won slimmer of the month for August

Really pleased as 2.5lbs down, making 9.5lbs off in my first three weeks! :)

Some great losses here today! Well done everyone!

newbie for tuesday

hi guys do you mind if I slip in here, im joining slimming world tonight. will get back after 8pm this evening.
hope every one is doing well. x

Well another sh*t weigh in 1.5 off- a week of success express and thats all i lost- not in a great mood at all:cry:

Well done everyone whop got great losses :D:)

Just killing time on here waiting to go to my weigh in in 1.5 hrs... have lost 9.5 in 3 weeks just hoping for a loss tonight as my ankle has been swelling in this humid heat! :sigh:

Well another sh*t weigh in 1.5 off- a week of success express and thats all i lost- not in a great mood at all:cry:

Well done everyone whop got great losses :D:)

I'd have killed for 1 1/2!! I understand your frustration when doing SE for a week, as I've had that too and felt like I have deprived myself of free food when I may have lost that 1 1/2 anyway. But still see it as the loss it is and don't think it's sh!t at all because its not when you think about it :) And I have a maintain today so I'm doing SE for a week now, hoping the complete shut down of weight loss is put into shock. I'm hoping that's the bed time for SE's good weight loss! Did you measure your free food all correctly??

Back