Tuesday Weighers

3.5 lbs off for me and got my 5 stone sticker weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)

Woot, after last weeks naughtiness I got back on track this week 4lb loss & SOTW :D

Wahooo....am happy I lost 3lbs, being extra good on holiday really has paid off

First time posting in this Section, I got slimmer of the week :8855: lost 5lbs = 6lbs in two weeks, Iv done slimmers few yrs ago never have i lost that amount at one time, or got slimmer of the week :D

well done girls,, an to those who have stayed same or put on, the bank holidays over, dnt be beating yourselves up, i expected to put on, felt heavy n mum got me a hugee galaxy egg, but glad I pushed myself to go :p

I just wanted to boing (and Hi lol) as i MAINTAINED this week and with the probs i have had (long story = Thursday = car accident.. smacked up rear.. so no control over food for 4 days due to whiplash + giving in to the comfort of easter eggs n choclate n wine) ooooooo me is happy :)

WELL DONE! my goodness how good you all are! well done on all the awards girls! WAHOOOOOOOO!

Well, I am thoroughly peed off! I put on 0.5lb and I can't understand how. I have been 100% for 3 weeks, been to the gym doing serious training 5 times (3 mile runs, abs and weights) and I didn't touch my easter egg.

My c looked at my food diary and said that it was excellent and couldn't understand why I hadn't lost anything.

I came home last night and cried. I have to admit I feel like giving it a rest for a bit because it is starting to take over my life.

I have to admit that I can't understand it when peoplein my group who have gone and splashed out this week and have then lost or maintained. I'm not bitter and am pleased for them but I just really feel seen off.

Here's to a new week ey? Oh, and it's my wedding anniversary this weekend, we are going out for a meal to celebrate :eek:

well done!!

I stayed the same this week...phew after all the wine i drunk at the weekend i think i've had a lucky ecsape.....back on track today ;)

phew indeed! well done you! x

WELLDONE GIRLS :D

hi

It was my first week weigh in but only lost a pound! (1lb) not happy:mad: but its also my star wek and the first star week since having my daughter so pretty bad....ive also now banned wine from the house! anyway heres to next week xx

1lb off is still 1lb less than you were last week, so try and be happy honey, it's a great achievment! good luck for this week :)

eeiew that pic is vile! haha!

Back