Tuesday Weighers

Aww littletreasure /hug.

Perhaps this last weeks weight loss is just hidden somewhere and will catch you up.:)

Stay strong.

xx

Lost 3 pounds this week and M over the moon! I really wanted it this week and made sure I was good all week long, Got my 2 stone award and club 10, 10% of me gone!:D

wahoooooooo!!!! i'm still up there floating on a cloud!! After spending a week on the naughty stair I have lost an incredible 5.5lbs this week!! I have eaten lots of fish and my consultant said its common for a big loss when eating lots of fish...sooooo more fish for me!!

After a few weeks of going up and down by half a pound it was 2 and a half off for me tonight, got my club 10 and 1.5 stone award so I'm a very happy bunny :D

2.5 off this week! Dead happy with that :) 2 Stone award also!

I gain 1 1/2 :( i kninda know where from... but i did 2hrs walking to try to fix it.... oh well :( gutted but back on track

lost 2.7 lbs this week and so chuffed! aiming for a bigger loss this week by not having my syns, i dont need them this week! xx

I lost 1lb on my first week, was a little down until I measured my self and I'd lost 6 1/2 inches overall on my body wahoo!!

Bring on the summer!!

xxxx

they are a lovely touch eh chick, if you click on the bottom left hand corner of somebodys post, where it looks like wee scales, and you can add there to their rep. xx

Just a quik note to cocktail princess :D thanks for the lovely rep message. Can you tell me how to send them to people? i think they are a really nice boost :)
Soz, mate. Only just seen you post, but Stephie answered it perfectly. Rep is like a big step up from the 'thanks' button- you are limited to only being able to give 10 reps a day, and can't rep the same person all the time so have to spread it around before you can rep the same person again- you deserved it!:D
xxxxxxxxxxx

I realise it's a lot to do with the no bread after lots of bread every day... first week of diet...etc....

....but I'm still happy it's gone and I don't want it back, you hear me weightloss fairy??!!?? lol

Well done on your loss cocktailprincess

xxxxx

Back