Tuesday Weighers

3lbs off for me (had a slight meltdown too as i should have got my stone sticker but no mention so got very upset and left early only to find out that I would have got slimmer of the week too :( )

they dont usually do that until the end do they?

Ive been missing from posting on here in a while due to being generally very bad and not sticking to the plan. I now have only 4 weeks until the wedding and still cant fit into the bridesmaid dress so im going for an extra push!!!

Ive put on about 4 pounds over the last 4 weeks by generally eating rubbish although to be fair I was expecting an awful lot more.

Anyway i shall be posting my loss on here next week!

Stayed the same this week. but that's ok am on * week. Fingers crossed it'll be downhill from here.

Well done everyone.

cocktail princess and kissme thanks for the kind words, you are right, was just having a down day, thanks again girls. Well done to everyone this week xxxxxx

Well todays the day ladies, how have you all got on.. im being weighed at lunch, and im really not hopeful today :( xx

i am nervous/excited! i really really want 1.5lbs. according to my home scales i've lost 4lb, but they're rubbish so i don't go by them, but i am hoping that means i have lost. *crosses fingers*

Good luck with the 1.5 woodsylou. Hope everyone has a happy weigh in day. Will report later.:hide:

Hello all

i'm going to start afresh today, and try and get totally focused, and back to the gym/walking/jogging etc as well as sticking to this, now that New York is over. xx

WELL DONE!!! 5lbs is fabulous!!!!

Well done! :)

Just back from my WI and I've lost 2.5 this week, which got me my stone sticker and slimmer of the week :D

Good luck everyone xxx

some great losses so far, I weigh in at 7pm but I havent had a 100% week!

Yay yay yay! Im sooo happy, Ive lost 1lb this week which means ive got my 1 Stone sticker! Woo Hooo! Soooo happy (last week i was sad that i lost 1lb!) but oh no not this week! :) Well done ladies on your losses so far, brilliant achievement xxxxx

well done all so far also weiging in later (7pm) so long day to wait , just had lunch and thats it now till after wi had a poor week and not sure how ive done so will be total suprise/shock xxx look out again for you all laters

Back