Tuesday Weighers

+4.5 for me this week

please excues me while i go drown myself....:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

i had such a good week, no syns at all and the only thing that has changed is that i am taking some prescribed pain killers for my back

awwww honey, if you've been really good i bet you have an AMAZING loss next week, please don't be sad. i put on 5lb the other week, and lost 8 the next week!!! stick with it, it'll come off xxxx

well done everyone, and well done Bev with your Slimmer of the Week! fabulous!

i lost 6lbs today! YAY! and got my 2.5stone award! WAHOOOOOOO!

well done anna getting your stone too! WAHOO! we're champs x

awwww honey, if you've been really good i bet you have an AMAZING loss next week, please don't be sad. i put on 5lb the other week, and lost 8 the next week!!! stick with it, it'll come off xxxx

well done everyone, and well done Bev with your Slimmer of the Week! fabulous!

i lost 6lbs today! YAY! and got my 2.5stone award! WAHOOOOOOO!

well done anna getting your stone too! WAHOO! we're champs x

WOW what a fantastic loss you must be chuffed to bits x

i am REALLY pleased!! so so chuffed! :)

Woo hoo well done Lou honey! ibiza here we come :) xx

the total losses for this week will be awesome if this carries on congrats to all you losers so far today x

good luck! WAHOO We're doing well!

I weigh in at 7, have had a bad few weeks (+0.5, STS, +0.5) and this week fell off the plan tues and fri. I've been 100% weds/thurs/sat/sun/mon/today. I'm still anticipating a big gain, but we'll see.

Congrats to those who did really well :D

first weigh in and lost 3 pounds. very chuffed with myself:) congrats on all the losses.
xoxo

Back