Tuesday Weighers

OMG CP, that's fantastic. My BMI went below 25 a couple of weeks ago and it felt good, even though I'm not sure it means anything really!!

You're nearly at your target now.

Good luck for today for everyone else.

YEY!! What a fantastic achievement! Well done! My weigh in is at 5.30pm, keeping everything crossed it goes well, as I worked extra hard this week to stick to plan, and exerceise every day, even though I was sick over the weekend.

Hi there, i weigh-in on a tuesday, and would like to join your group if that is ok?

I weighed in this morning and lost 1.5 lb and got slimmer of the week so really pleased with that as i lost track for a while and kept gaining a pound for about 4 weeks but got back in control and have managed to loose the last couple of weeks!

WOW. CP that's AMAZING! you must be sooooooooooooooooooooo proud of yourself! you're nearly half the woman you were! literally!!! well done! you superstar!

i weigh in at SW on Thursdays, but weigh in at Boots on Tuesdays and according to those scales i've put on 1lb. if that's true it's a TOTAL miracle after spending 5 days in Ibiza eating and drinking more than humanly possible!!!

i weigh in at SW on Thursdays, but weigh in at Boots on Tuesdays and according to those scales i've put on 1lb. if that's true it's a TOTAL miracle after spending 5 days in Ibiza eating and drinking more than humanly possible!!!
Thanks for your lovely comments, doll.

and... WELL DONE on your fantastic post-holiday result. I have never gained less than 5lb on holiday so am really impressed- you must have been pretty active and burning off all that extra food.

Good luck all you evening peeps- fingers crossed for you all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my first week doing sw and ive only lost 1.3lbs!
a lil gutted altho i think it was the alcohol at the weekend! doh!

hey all extra '' dust '' to those not done today yet :fingerscrossed:
well done those losers and sts and holidays a small gain would take no time to get back off xxx

4lbs off but didnt go last week so 2lbs a week :p

3lb off for me which I'm really happy about... Next weeks goal is my stone sticker:D 3lb to go for that.

First time poster, got back around an hour ago to a 4.5lbs loss (first week)

Well done everyone. I lost 4lbs this week which I'm pleased about. Got my 4 1/2 stone award too.:)

2lb on this week but I've been on holiday fir two weeks so I'm happy enough I'm back on plan now so I'm happy enough with that

Back