Tuesday Weighers

HEY TUESDAY BEAUTIES!!!!!!

Kicking off with a 1lb loss- worked hard for it and soooooooo close I can taste that target now!

Good luck everyone

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

woo hoo !!!!!!!!! this is my 3rd week and lost 3 lbs this morning on WI, im really happy as i only lost 1lb in my first two weeks.

Well done one and all, fab results! I lost 4lbs this week :) so im a V V V V V V happy as ive got rid of that 4lb gain last week :) yay! xxx

Was really nervous this morning before weigh in, but in my first week of sw have lost 3lbs. Really pleased, but am going all out for a 4lb loss next week - I've got serious sticker envy!

Do you mind if I join this ?
First week weigh-in and I lost 7lbs - Im really happy with this. I have struggled to lose that in three months. I know it will slow down but I have hope that the weight will come off whether it is slow or not.

You have all done so well with your loss and are all getting closer to your goals. You are all an inspiration and give me hope.

FeatherWeight

Well done everyone so far.:D WI tonight for me would like 4lbs off for my next sticker but who knows. Might be another 1/2 like last week. Oh the joys.:rolleyes:

Thanks Lovely Laura ! I hope your weigh in goes well for you tonight, goodluck!!

FeatherWeight

Well done everyone so far.:D WI tonight for me would like 4lbs off for my next sticker but who knows. Might be another 1/2 like last week. Oh the joys.:rolleyes:

I am hoping for 4.5 off tonight to get my 3 stone sticker. I reckon I have a couple of pounds in the bag from last week which was a star week and I've been really good this week, bar a mini flexi syn day yesterday.

I'll be back later to check in on you.:)

I am hoping for 4.5 off tonight to get my 3 stone sticker. I reckon I have a couple of pounds in the bag from last week which was a star week and I've been really good this week, bar a mini flexi syn day yesterday.

I'll be back later to check in on you.:)
Fingers crossed for you!

tonights the night

hiya all, i go to class tonight, boy i hope them scales are being nice to me. all i seem to do is eat lately. the weather here in blackpool has nt been great lately so there s been no walking or cycling down the prom. :eek:

check back later with my news not expecting much , * week for me,
here's to a good week peeps, wishing everyone all the best and good on ya to those who've already got a number this week up or down or sts keep going it'll show on the scales at some point .
and if were.nt on plan id know id be a gainer xxxx

Hoorah, I lost 5lb and got my 3 stone sticker. I'm dead chuffed.

To be fair, 1.5 of those are probably from last week which was a star week so its 6lb over the 2 weeks.

Got a hen weekend this week so looking to STS or, at a push, lose 1lb this coming week.

Well done to all my fellow Tuesday weighers who have done well this week. Good luck all for next week!

Well done! 5.5 off this week so got my 6 stone.:)

Blooming brilliant! Very well done.

Gosh a 6 stone sticker, that is an amazing achievement. Hope to get there myself one day. I will be sure to keep track of you, you are an inspiration. :)

Aww thank you, you'll have it too before you know it.:D

Keep up the good work all Tuesday lovelies.:D

:happy096:
Laura thats fantastic

on another note i sts this week (again)
gotta play around with my food now and make sure i get my exercise done xxx
here's to a good loss next week

Back