Tuesday Weighers

Well done Donna and Wrighty...

Off to weigh in in about an hour. I haven't weighed on the home scale because I gave it to my boyfriend! Its been a very strange week not jumping onto that scale every five seconds!! I have weighed on the wii fit, but to be honest its all over the place with weight so I don't trust it.

I'll tell you the result later... <gulp>

still hoping for anything this week another less than perfect week ive gotta get out of this rut and get back in business fact is i know its only me stopping me when i know it works just need to find my motivation again
see the damage later on WI @ 7pm

1/2lb gain :(

Aww. Were you expecting a gain?

I'm likely to gain too this week (or so my scales at home are telling me). I've been pretty good, not perfect but thought I might lose a half.

I'm off down the gym now for a swim and steam to see if I can get rid of any extra before my WI later.:p

Aww. Were you expecting a gain?

I'm likely to gain too this week (or so my scales at home are telling me). I've been pretty good, not perfect but thought I might lose a half.

I'm off down the gym now for a swim and steam to see if I can get rid of any extra before my WI later.:p

Well i'm fasting so that makes it difficult to stick to plan. Don't get to eat much nor drink much.
I lost 1/2lb last week and this week gained half, so i'm not any lighter than before
starting fasting. Still got just over another 2 weeks of fasting. Every year I put on 1/2 stone after the month of fasting :eek:. I'll be glad to have STS after the whole 30 days of fasting this year! :rolleyes:

Good luck for your weigh in later!

Had a rubbish 2 weeks (didnt go last week) was overjoyed to see I lost one and a half pounds :)

Well i'm fasting so that makes it difficult to stick to plan. Don't get to eat much nor drink much.
I lost 1/2lb last week and this week gained half, so i'm not any lighter than before
starting fasting. Still got just over another 2 weeks of fasting. Every year I put on 1/2 stone after the month of fasting :eek:. I'll be glad to have STS after the whole 30 days of fasting this year! :rolleyes:

You deserve huge admiration for sticking with SW while fasting. That must be incredibly difficult.

As for me, I lost 1.5 which was mainly down to my swim and steam session this afternoon.

I want 2 next week for my next sticky or 3 to get under 200lbs. Picked up a food diary this week so I plan to go back to basics.

i lost 2lb this week so really pleased that my increased exercise over the last 2 weeks has decided to catch up with me :)

I hope you don't mind me asking - how does it work? Do you only eat at certain times of day?

Well done, that must be difficult. x

Well done ladies, lots of losses this week. :clap:
I hope everything's going well cocktail princess, can't wait to hear about your next weigh in.:D 1.5 off this week which I'm happy with.:)

sts this week for me :(

just need 0.5lb to get my two stone award but i just cant get there

You can get there! You will. Just hang in there and keep going and it will come off. You've lost 27lbs thats amazing. That silly little half a pound will come off next weigh in. xxx

1/2 on for me :( not to orry gotta try harder this plan works and it works for me its help me lose over a stone i know i can lose the other 3 i want to xxx

Back