Tuesday Weighers

do you have a food diary losingme? can you give us a link to it, or start a new thread with what you eat? Don't give up xxx

2lbs off this week

a half off for me this week, slow and steady!!
Well to doen to everybody on their losses and a here's to a great week ahead for us all!

F4ye x

You can get there! You will. Just hang in there and keep going and it will come off. You've lost 27lbs thats amazing. That silly little half a pound will come off next weigh in. xxx

thanks Hathor

I woke up this morning and thought right lets go get the wee stubborn thing off so am really going for it this week nothing is passing my lips that its not meant to :)

I love seeing everyone's weight loss over the weeks - really keeps me going.

I lost 3 pounds this week so got my half a stone badge. I've got a long way to go (or should that be weigh to go! cheesy i know) but it is so much easier on SW than anythign else i've tried.

I gained 0.5 and was more than happy was a lucky escape so am back on track with force now
Well done on all ur loses :)

Good luck everyone today.

I was hoping for 2lb to get my 3.5 sticky but my home scales suggest its not to be although the gym scales yesterday suggested otherwise. Oh the perils of weighing outside of the SW official WI. :D

dreading weigh in....I may have gained....I made cakes in the week for my daughter's birthday and ended up eating some and licking out the bowls after baking.

I have stuck to plan apart from that but I'm a bit scared. Let you know after.

I'm not too confident either this week. Started off so well, even had a couple of success express days, bought a food processor at the weekend and made my own superfree soup.

But then rugby season started, and I have to have a pint while watching a game. Then fiance's nan insisted on taking us out for lunch yesterday, lancashire hot pot and a chocolate/black forest cake with ice-cream is not going to do me any favours.

And we've been drinking a fair few bottles of wine this week, deciding which ones we are serving at our upcoming wedding.

On top of all that, I've been dipping out of exercise this week, getting really bored of my Jillian Michaels DVD and havent been doing anything else to replace it - I only went to the gym twice this week.

7pm weigh in means I'm always thinking about it all day

I lost 2.5lb and GOT TO TARGET!!!!!!!! (actually 1lb below)

Am utterly, utterly shell-shocked and over the moon

Good luck everyone else today

xxxx

Have congratulated you elsewhere but it deserves to be said again here! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday weighers have a hero to aspire to!:D

Yay Cocktail Princess, we knew you could do it! Congratulations on a fantastic loss and reaching target. You must be ecstatic.:D

1lb off for me this week :)

hi all, hope you all had a good weekend. well I was looking forward to weigh in today as i worked my butt off for the last 7 days to achieve a 2/3lbs loss, but I stayed the same, was extremley upset as this is last weigh in before my hols, and ok im not far off target 6lbs, and yes ive lost 4.5 stone in total BUT i just worked so hard, stuck to the plan and stayed the same. I know its good because I did sts and not put on but you know when you have high hopes! oh well. Off on hols on friday so wont be seeing you for a couple of weeks. See you all when im back xxx

oh but I did get SOW for last week, my first one ever! :) xx

Back