Tuesday Weighers

finally after weeks of stalling and gaining half lbs i ost 1lb chuffed on a downward turn again (despite it being a heavy weekend - my birthday -so lots of drink and food friday sat and sun) so holding my breath for next week :) not to worry your only 30 once!!! xxx

your weight loss is great and woman of the year, certainly giving me inspiration, thank you.

Thank you so much! Well done on such a great start to your journey!
x

I seem to be the only one on here with a gain! only a half pound though, probably fair enough after the weekend I've had. ust don't see where I'm going to make it up over the next few weeks.

I'd have gained too if I'd have gone but I bunked off! Naughty naughty. :p

There is always next week.

i gained 1/2lb but happy with that as was expectng more lol.. back on track and WILL lose next week :) well done everyone for some god loses :)

can i join please? lost 3.5 at wi last nite. overall loss of 11lb in 4 weeks:D
aiming for my stone award over next 2 weeks!

thanks Donna. don't have a secret lol... im very shocked with how much i have lost. opefully slimming world is the right weight loss plan for me! i don't have a minimins diary atm but will get one going at some point.

well done jigglymum thata a colossal amount to lose in week, welldone, what have you been eating lol?:)

Thanks huni, only my 2nd week so i know it comes off quicker at the beginning!!! but i do try to have at least 1/4 of a melon a day i love em and they are on special in tesco :D and Muller yogurts with the sprinkles so i don't waste my syns on chocolate
xx

Well here we are again. Good luck everyone.

I am hoping to get at least a pound off so I can slip under the 200lb mark at last. That will make me very happy indeed.

2lbs gone this week, really pleased as I had a weekend away and wasn´t in charge of food on offer so it was more difficult to plan my food, Didn´t eat enough as they didn´t have much superfree or free foods, anyway won´t bore you any more, just pleased with the results this week.

Fingers crossed for the rest of you Tuesday guys and gals.

Back