Tuesday Weighers

I think you need 50 posts though I could be wrong. If I'm wrong then you'll see a little button which says 'Thanks' at the bottom of each person's post. Press it and it's done. They do seem to disappear sometimes though...

WOW laura :) thats a great loss, very insprirational :)
i lost 1/2 .. so 2lb off "earning" my 2stone sticker back :)
Planning a good week so fingeres crossed
Well done everyone for your losses :)

Wow - three stone lost mandy296 thats amazing. I lost 4 pounds yesterday and got slimmer of the week which I've never won before so I walked away with the fruit with a smile on my face. So pleased I found SW.

Hey all, well ive been away for 3 weeks, just got back from turkey and it was sooo lovely. Had weigh in yesterday and I have put on 7lbs, but not unhappy about that, ate well everyday and pretty much stuck to the plan as best I could but its the alcohol! every night. I know I can get it off in a few weeks. So fingers crossed for next week! well done to of you xxxxx

Good luck everyone for today. I hope you all see the results you deserve!

Hi All, good luck for today, 2lbs off for me, which im very pleased with! :) xxx

Well done everyone, its the 2.5lbs off week because I also lost 2.5lbs! yay.

My BMI went into "Healthy" and I got under 11 stones for the first time in about 10 years!!!!! So pleased.

some fab losses!! i lost 5.5 this week but missed weigh in last wk due to bein sick as a pig lol! got my 1stone award and only need 2.5 off for my 1.5 stone award. soooo chuffed coz i was convinced id put on! x

Back