Tuesday Weighers

1.5lbs off for me so I'm still on target to lose 1/2 stone by mid Nov.

Didn't go on the Wii last week as I pulled my back and I think it may have been my star week so I'll see what happens next week.

C x

2 1/2lb lost for me so pleased with that

1lb loss for me this week, very happy with that. Hoping for another pound next week for that elusive 1.5 stone shiny.

Joined Again...

First weigh-in last night. Have been a member before tho am not far off my heaviest at the mo! am very excited about the new Extra Easy plan it sounds fab, so fingers crossed for good weight loss next Tuesday...

Second weigh in last night and another 2lbs off. Making it 7.5lbs since joining on 19th October.

I was a little disappointed with a 2lbs loss. I know the first week will always be a champion week for weightloss (5.5lbs in the first week for me) but nothing really changed for me last week. I didn't drink at all (which I did in the first week) and didn't once go over my syns (I did twice in first week)...

ho hum

a loss is a loss though and that's what I'm holding on too - it's taken me a lifetime to get to this weight, it's not just gonna disappear overnight! (just to convince my brain that that's ok!)

Woop Woop I finally got a loss after weeks of playing half on sts half on etc I've lost 1.5lbs this week yeah feeling motivated now to keep pushing on

First weigh-in last night. Have been a member before tho am not far off my heaviest at the mo! am very excited about the new Extra Easy plan it sounds fab, so fingers crossed for good weight loss next Tuesday...

Welcome to the Tuesday weighers club.

Good luck with your first week!

Second weigh in last night and another 2lbs off. Making it 7.5lbs since joining on 19th October.

I was a little disappointed with a 2lbs loss. I know the first week will always be a champion week for weightloss (5.5lbs in the first week for me) but nothing really changed for me last week. I didn't drink at all (which I did in the first week) and didn't once go over my syns (I did twice in first week)...

ho hum

a loss is a loss though and that's what I'm holding on too - it's taken me a lifetime to get to this weight, it's not just gonna disappear overnight! (just to convince my brain that that's ok!)

2 pound off is great. I did 1.5 in my second week after a whooping 8 off in my first week and now I'm 4 stone lighter so it all adds up.

Good luck!

WoW! that's fantastic! When did you start your SW journey?

I started at Easter so have been doing it for 31 weeks.

Lovely Laura on here has lost about 9 stone this year. She hasn't checked in yet this week but is a Tuesday weigher.

Haven't been giving updates on here for some time....but have done pretty well recently. Since moving to Spain about a month and a half ago have lost 8lbs!!

That makes it 1st 8lbs so far....so got my 1.5 stone sticker and my club 10 in the last few weeks. Only an online member so I'm having to give myself the stickers on my book!!! :p

Starting to get a bit difficult as I'm getting bored of eating the same foods all them time - need to get a bit more creative with different flavours!!!

Good luck to everyone this week!!

Hi all, am new here but am a Tuesday weigher so thought I'd check in this thread.
This week I lost 2lbs and I was over the moon because I was really quite a bad girl this week. Am a bit worried it will now catch up with me so trying to be good til next week!!!

xx

Hi,
I'm a bit worried for weigh in tomorrow as I had an awful weekend and just ate rubbish. Had quite a lot S and SS foods today and will do tomorrow before weigh in to try and make up for the weekend so fingers crossed!

C x

I'm with you cmr, can't believe I got a chinese takeaway for dinner tonight, I never do that within 2 days of weigh in lol.
My excuse was I have a cold and feel miserable and couldn't face cooking. :(
xx

I weighed in this morning. 1st week and i lost 6.5lb!!! :D Chuffed to bits!!

Back