Tuesday Weighers

Wow thats amazing! Were you abroad on holiday or some other reason? If it was a hol then well done you for sticking to it!!!

Hey all!

3lbs off this week. Delighted as it was the work Xmas party last Thurs and I didn't think I would lost anything after that!

Well done everyone.
And Subah - WOW! That's just incredible!

I lost 3lb. Very happy. Got my new shiny. And achieved my Christmas challenge, 2 weeks early.

Yup. Happy.

Last edited:
3.5lbs off for me. Only 1.5lbs away from my core 10 and 3.5 from my next shiney. 5.5lbs from my christmas challenge though, oh well they don't call it a challenge for nothing, I can do it!!! Well done all xx

Amazingly i made it to weigh in (after locking myself out of my car with the engine running and my handbag on the passenger seat) and STS. Happy with that as did over do it on friday with a few drinks and christmas dinner x

Well done Losers. And to the happy STS people.

Mandy, I'm sorry you're not. But you've done so brilliantly, and you're so close to your target. You're at a great, healthy weight & BMI. Don't shoot me but... do you think it's possible your body is telling you it's happy with where it's got to? Is there a really good reason your target still needs to be another 5lb further on? Or could you call it at your current weight?

Sometimes, just taking the pressure off leads to a bit more of a loss anyway...

I just wondered if it was worth thinking about. That's all.

(And you can shoot me if you REALLY want to!)

Well done Losers. And to the happy STS people.

Mandy, I'm sorry you're not. But you've done so brilliantly, and you're so close to your target. You're at a great, healthy weight & BMI. Don't shoot me but... do you think it's possible your body is telling you it's happy with where it's got to? Is there a really good reason your target still needs to be another 5lb further on? Or could you call it at your current weight?

Sometimes, just taking the pressure off leads to a bit more of a loss anyway...

I just wondered if it was worth thinking about. That's all.

(And you can shoot me if you REALLY want to!)

Thanks for the thought. Its annoying, because I am still a lb higher than my lowest weight since starting SW - I had a few weeks off for my wedding and honeymoon (put on 1.5 the week before, then 4lbs on over the honeymoon period). I was initially quite happy to have put on as little as that, but hoped it would drop off straight away - sadly its taken 6 weeks to get back to anywhere close and I'm still 1lb higher than I was.

I do think it will come - another lady in my group hovered around her target for ages then smashed it in one week with a massive 4lbs loss!

My target is based on my "ideal" weight that my nurse gave me when I went for a non related check up - but I still have a belly now, and if anything, am thinking of lowering my target a bit (I do exercise as well so already working on toning that belly as well as dieting)

Maybe in the new year when I get my new christmas present (bike) and start cycling to work it will give me that little extra push to shift it.

second week and lost 4lb - got my half stone award and slimmer of the week, oh and won the raffle - a bottle of baileys!!! I'm still grinning! x

Well done all. I lost 1.5lbs on Tuesday! yay! xx

Well all terrible gain for me 3.5lbs! not what I was hoping for before Crimbo, and next week isnt going to be that good either as im out every day (lunch and evening) until crimbo day! will try but think i need to start a fresh in Jan! so have a lovely crimbo all and good luck with your weigh ins x

Yay! 2 off for me. Very happy. I was hoping for a STS, so 2 off is gooooooooooooooood!

Back