Tuesday Weighers

I was feeling fairly confident about WI tomorrow but as of 10 minutes ago it's now *week for me :mad:
My cycle hasn't returned to normal yet even though baby is now a year old. Don't think i'm going to get very far if I only have 2 good weeks in between every *week. It's so maddening :cry:

Congratulations on the losses so far! Iv lost 2lbs this week, second week in. Very happy with that!

Good luck to all the tues weighers!x x

Not a great weigh in today. I gained 1.5lb. Although I'm not surprised, I am disappointed in myself.
A new week starts today!!!

Hi Caroline

Don't you feel mad with yourself when you don't stick to plan, I do and then ask myself why do I do that! Every week, even if I've had a good week, which I try to be every week (although not the last 2!) I feel physically sick when I get to the scales - is that just me or does everyone?! :confused:

Good luck xx

StS for me - no surprises there, I had a couple of off plan days because of birthdays and being lazy.... oh well back on track today so lets see how next week goes for me.

2lb off for me started doing the diary but didnt manage to keep that up but did plan what I was going to eat so may have another go at the diary from tomorrow.

yay -2lbs off which makes up for last week :D

Well, its a big fat NOTHING for me! :cry:Sooooo wanted to lose 5 1/2 over the 2 weigh ins before my wedding anniversary on the 25th, as that would have been a 2 stone loss all together since starting.

Woke up this morning feeling horrendously bloated and on my blob so I know thats the reason as i've been pretty good all week. But i've done nothing but beat myself up since weigh in at lunch :sigh:

Oh well, roll on next weeks weigh in

Back