Tuesday Weighers

3 things that I did different this week.... used my hexB's for bran and cut my gym from 4 times to 2 times and cut down on snacking of fruit unless I was hungry. I follow green days :)

Lisa
xxx

dacuckoo said:
3 things that I did different this week.... used my hexB's for bran and cut my gym from 4 times to 2 times and cut down on snacking of fruit unless I was hungry. I follow green days :)

Lisa
xxx

and lost 9 lbs in 3 wks

:)

Lydiahoyle said:
Does anyone else binge after weigh on! That's my change for my future weight loss no binge after weigh in!

I have ALWAYS had 3 or 4 beers after my weigh ins. But don't bother with food. Mind you I go to 45 minutes of boxercise after my wi.
;)

Lisa
xxx

Lydiahoyle said:
Does anyone else binge after weigh on! That's my change for my future weight loss no binge after weigh in!

I treated myself to a fab ice lolly haha

K

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I weighed in last night as i'm away from home on a course .....

But I still managed to lose 1.5lbs this week EVEN though it was my birthday, I went to a wedding, had a weekend away and a carvery lunch!!

OVER THE MOON!!

I also got my 3.5 stone award :)

HAPPY!!!!!

Well done to all the other Tuesday weighers xx

1st time posting on here :)

-6lb this week. if i lose 3 more lb it will take me under another "stone" mark, and i'll get my 1.5stone award. hoping to reach that next week!!

Congratulations all you lovely losers! I really enjoy coming to this thread once a week.

Another -1.5 for me which I'm really pleased about as there was a bit of impromtu flexi-bargaining this week :D

Yes I completely do, it's my little treat. Not with food though, with wine. My OH and I sit down for an evening at the table and discuss the week (I normally prattle on about SW and the group meeting for at least an hour - what went right, what went wrong, what changes I might make etc). I thoroughly enjoy it, and move on the next day as it's the start of a new week!

-1/2 lb - im really hacked off - following this to the letter and lost 6lb in total over three weeks - no big first week loss or anything - had really bad cravings last week and didnt cheat once - not a happy bunny

Just had a text from my consultant telling me im slimmer of the week this week :D I felt like a binge today so that's nipped that one in bud!

K

Hey all, i'm new here, just had my first weigh-in lastnight and i was shocked to see i have lost 7lb in my first week !!! :D I'm surprised because i had a bad enough weekend... Deep fried shredded chilli beef and egg fried rice from the chinese saturday evening and a footlong subway club on Sunday... :eek: Anyways, just wanted to say "Hi" ! :)

AislingMcM1988 said:
Hey all, i'm new here, just had my first weigh-in lastnight and i was shocked to see i have lost 7lb in my first week !!! :D I'm surprised because i had a bad enough weekend... Deep fried shredded chilli beef and egg fried rice from the chinese saturday evening and a footlong subway club on Sunday... :eek: Anyways, just wanted to say "Hi" ! :)

Yay well done! Im now onto my third week. Good luck on your second week

K

Back