Tuesday Weighers

Well done everyone!

0.5lb off got me, SOTM for Nov too, yay. Would gave liked mire but with a social life for last week and this, not bad :)

Every1's done so well! Well done :)
I was gutted to say the least! I've been really good all week, stuck to plan everyday and eaten loads of super speeds so was expecting a loss of at least 3 lb. anyway, I maintained! Sometimes I wonder why I bother :-(

Maintains and gains are a part of everyones journey. Your body sometimes needs more than just one week to show results from your effort, so hopefully you'll have a cracking loss next week :)

Thanks :) my c said this 2, all I need to do now is not blow it by thinking sod it! Do u know what I mean? I'm my own worse enemy sometimes :-/

Lydiahoyle said:
Keep at it. I was in the same position 2 weeks ago. I was 100% and stayed the same I was gutted and blew out after weigh in following morning I got my act together and got back to it. Next weigh I'm I lost 3...best I had ever done in a weigh in!!! Keep at it!!

Thanks. Luckily my tea was already in the oven b4 I left for class otherwise I think I'd have sat in a Chinese buffet till they needed to roll me out! ;-) was a little naughty last night tho had too much cheese and a mince pie, it could have been alot worse! I'll stick to it tho and hopefully have a great loss this week :)

I maintained this week. It's the first time I haven't lost since I started the SW but I knew exactly where I went wrong.

I ate too many samosa's at a works Seminar last Friday and then I ate some sweets and chocolates on Saturday. :ashamed0005:

However, I got straight back on Plan on Sunday and I'm now looking forward to a loss at next weeks class. :scale:

Every1's done so well! Well done :)
I was gutted to say the least! I've been really good all week, stuck to plan everyday and eaten loads of super speeds so was expecting a loss of at least 3 lb. anyway, I maintained! Sometimes I wonder why I bother :-(

It can be so fustrating, I stayed the same last week despite sticking to plan, this week I lost 1lb. I wasnt able to make it to the meeting last week but knew I had sts from my own scales, I was hoping for a bigger loss this week but I had a cold all week and wasnt sticking to it properly. Come last night I was ready to thrown in the towel and leave it until after christmas but deep down I knew if I did that would be it and I would put on the bit I had lost and probably more. So I went and I had 1lb gone and you know what I am happy. I figure if I continue eating like this not feeling deprived, been able to indulge if I want something and I lose even a 1/2 lb a week by this time next year I would still be signifigantly lighter.
Best of luck for next week:)

Dedee said:
It can be so fustrating, I stayed the same last week despite sticking to plan, this week I lost 1lb. I wasnt able to make it to the meeting last week but knew I had sts from my own scales, I was hoping for a bigger loss this week but I had a cold all week and wasnt sticking to it properly. Come last night I was ready to thrown in the towel and leave it until after christmas but deep down I knew if I did that would be it and I would put on the bit I had lost and probably more. So I went and I had 1lb gone and you know what I am happy. I figure if I continue eating like this not feeling deprived, been able to indulge if I want something and I lose even a 1/2 lb a week by this time next year I would still be signifigantly lighter.
Best of luck for next week:)

Ur right! Throwing in the towel just before Xmas was easily result in a Massive gain and 1/2 a week for a year would be what? 2 stone?! I'm on it! :) good luck for u this week 2

Well done nemmie, 6lbs in a week.
Well done to all the other losers and well done to people who are not giving up even though they are tempted. It is a hard month to be going through but if you can stick it out it will be worth it.

I lost 2lbs this week, so 1stone 5lb in total.

Been ages since I posted, but I lost 3.5lbs this week (on EE) and got my 3.5 stone award. So pleased :D

Not having a good week so far :-( And only managed to get down the gym once because I have so much on with work i'm working all hours. Going to try to reign in in now with loads of superfrees so i hope there is at least some loss on Tuesday :'(

I had a day off plan Saturday, my birthday, so I could consume much alcohol. I lost count, so I achieved that aim, no idea how it'll affect the scales tho! Been on plan apart from Sat, planning to do some light swimming tomorrow on my spa day (I'm only new to swimming) try to make up for it a bit!

If I have a small gain I think I can take it, a maintain I'm prepared for too, but a loss I'd love of course. We'll see what happens, still 2 days to go!

Back