Tuesday Weighers

Sts this week bit gutted as my Wii fit said I lost 1.5 lb ????

1.5lb off for me :)

3lbs :D and got my 2.5st award :D

I put on 1/2lb, which at my group they call "an honorary maintain" lol! I know why, basically, didn't stick to the diet, but it was a difficult week and I was out of routine.

1.5lb off this week yay! Dropped my target by 1lb so 6lb to go :D

1/2 off tonight. Big Christmas meal the weekend so only having at most 5 syns per day this week..... Damage limitation;)
Good luck Tuesday weighers!!!!

Gained the 1lb I lost last week :-( And I also must wave goodbye to you all as I'm off to the Wednesday thread, house and group move!

1lb on for me this week! I blame Christkindlemarkt in Leeds haha!
Actually I was fairly good last week, just had a bit of a strange ending owing to the aforementioned German awesome fest on Saturday!

Oh well, this week is gonna be a cracker, I'll be back next week with an awesome loss (you'll see ;))

4.5lbs on for me. Might sound mad but im quite happy with that, although i have eaten nothing wrong i did get to target last week and i tried eating more starchy carbs and hexb's, so i need some slight adjustments and tweeks until i get it right hopefully lose a couple next week. And im just on the outer limit of my target now so didnt have to pay.

Fair play to you really! I Guess it's worth experimenting so you can find out what things you can enjoy without having to stress out about it all the time! Bread is such a killer, I've finally gotten used to life without/with minimal amounts of it!

To be honest the stress has been rearly hard to cope with for me. I have had a loss every week and when everyone in group expects you to have a loss (as i always get asked how ive done by most before the class starts) it has put a massive stress on me. Dont get me wrong im going for a loss every week anyway but the pressure can get a bit much and i dont like failing at anything i do.

I was aiming for a gain this week just to get it out the way and it was like a massive weight lifted from my shoulders. Eating wise i dont eat any bread but i had been having 40g of porridge instead of 35g (which i will continue) and ive added wholemeal basmati rice and sweet potatoe back into my food, ive been having 6 dark rye ryvitas to. I also made some protein bars which had manuka honey, porridge oats, organic peanut butter and whey protein in. While i didnt syn these they probably worked out at about 15 syns for each one and i was having one a day. Everything in them is the healthiest choice you can have to (they did taste ace like a snickers bar haha) but i wont be having them this week.

Ive also started having milled flaxseed on my porridge, which is again another rearly healthy and good thing for you to have.

So i guess i have been doing a combo of SW and my own healthy way of eating and i just need to make a few adjustments over the coming weeks and to be fair i would think it would be pretty impossible to maintain every single week.

At the end of the day i have lost the weight for myself to have a better,longer life and to be healthy and live healthy for the rest of it and thats what i need to concentrate on and not worry about what other people think or expect of me.

1.5lbs on which i was happy with after a boozy weekend away! Now to get that back off swiftly :)

Back