Tuesday Weighers

Aaaahhh it was you I have to blame! I literally never have chocolate fingers and not had them in years- but someone on mini's posted about eating a box and from then on it they were just stuck in my head. God, how bad is that lol?!
Haha oops!! My bad!!!
It happens to me as well, if I read about something nice, it's on my mind and I just have to have it!!
Lol I'm blaming Tesco, they had them on offer!!! Haha!!

Not looking forward to WI tomorrow, had lots of accidents this week and I want some crisps now but I'm going to be good and hold off. Going to try and stay syn free this week as I have a weekend away, won't be getting weighed next Tuesday but then I'll be back to 5 - 10 syns a day and then a take-away Christmas eve, not getting weighed after Christmas or on New years as I'm away but I will stick to plan where I can and then try not to worry about it when I can't. Looking at a big gain in Jan I think, but then I'll be ready to get it all off again :)

Just got back in from a nice long walk with the dogs, hoping it will help with tonight's WI!! Starving at the minute but making do with a hazelnut coffee :)

Wish 7pm would hurry up!

Yay, I lost 4lb! Which is great as last week I put on 1lb and 1/2 an lb the week before!!

Gained 1.5lbs this week, very happy with that as expected to gain more!

Back