Tuesday Weighers

I STS happy with that and bang on target.

3.5 off for me and i would have one slimmer of the week if i had been there earlier. stupid shift work means i sometimes dart in when their packing up

I'm also weighing in on Monday. Actually glad because I don't trust myself not to get weighed for two weeks lol especially at this time of year.

1/2lb off for me last night, at least its going in the right direction, dont fancy my chances of getting my stone now i have 2lbs to go my works xmas do on friday and my christmas weigh in is on Sunday 23rd!! will try my very best :)

Please Santa all i want for chrismas is just a BIG number when i hop on the scales on sunday and not half off
Thankyou muchly xx

Well done everyone on those amazing losses :)

I'm gonna have a WI monday morning too- really, really hoping for a good week and get 3lbs off so I can get to 3 stone lost. I am loving this eating plan- a few weeks ago I thought it might be a stretch to hit my 10% goal by christmas and now I'm so close to 3 stone. Hope you all have a great week.

Weigh in tmw really nervous about it, havnt been too good, had a weekend away and been eating /drinking too much, and its star week :((

I had these week's WI on Monday morning and I'd lost 2lbs- 1lb short of making it to 3 stone lost before christmas but since it wasn't long ago losing 10% of my starting weight before Christmas seemed too much to hope for I'm really pleased.

Hope you're all enjoying your christmas

WI tonight- looking at a big gain I'm thinking 4 maybe 5lbs :( but I'm sick of all this Xmas food, so straight back on it today!

I haven't weighed in for 2 weeks and expecting a 6/7lb gain tomorrow (mine changed to thursday) and yknow what...I couldn't care less! Have had a lovely family christmas and ate lots of bad food. It's all part of the holidays! Know i'll loose it in due course :)

Back