Tuesday Weighers

thank you purple hugs .for giving me my first like.i am going to try to make the smash scones .so i can cut down .on the bread .wish me luck lol .that way i may end up with a loss.this week .:p

thank you purple hugs .for giving me my first like.i am going to try to make the smash scones .so i can cut down .on the bread .wish me luck lol .that way i may end up with a loss.this week .:p

I can not find smash anywhere here our local shops! They have a Fab pizza recipe with smash as the base and I would love to try it :(

Oh so dreading it this morning. Did so well over Christmas and things have just gone bonkers since. Don't know what's up with me. Just going to face the music and get back to it :-(. Good luck to everyone else.

Well done everyone!!!! Some amazing weight loss I'll boast my own 3lb loss now!! Back in the game finally

Brilliant weight losses! I suspect I'm going to be letting the side down...I don't know why, I've just felt hungry continuously over the last week and have slipped more than a few times. :cry:

Great weight losses guys! Think i may be letting the side down tooo.. :( Will find out at 7! x

well it wasent to bad i only put on half a pound.so glad that was all.must try harder .just like when i was at school .many moons ago lol well done to all you loosers weight loosers that is ha ha .and if you have put on .dont give up .:scale:

Well done everyone :)

After having my operation before christmas and coming bck to Sw last week after starting the plan 5days before i have lost another 3lb making it 5.5lb in 10days :) whoop! Feeling bck on it now yay! :) good luck to those being weighed this eve :) xx

Fabulous Teamnasher!

Well I weighed in and I'd stayed the same. Feel determined to have a decent loss next week now.

I lost half a pound, happy with that after a huge party of cake, American sweets and alcohol driven games to celebrate my birthday/divorce. Chuffed and aiming for a big loss next week!

WI in 25 mins for me- really hoping for a good loss after a 100% week and ZERO serial weighing!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back