Tuesday Weighers

2lb off!!

2lbs off and got back my two stone award - was secretly hoping for more but in hindsight I am pleased! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done you lot!

Pleased with first week 3.5lb off :)

Well done everyone.

WOW i'm in shock.
I had such a bad week and still managed to lose 3.5lbs. Not only that but i also got my club 10 Award and slimmer of the week :D VERY happy bunny over here

3lbs off and slimmer off the week (well joint with my mum lol) wooo only need at least 2lbs next week to get my 3 stone :D

Well done girls n guys on great loses xx

Fabulous Teamnasher!

Well I weighed in and I'd stayed the same. Feel determined to have a decent loss next week now.

Thanks hun, hope you have a great week :)

Well done everyone!

3lbs off and SOW for me! I'm back on track! :D
And well done you lot! x

Can I please join? I started slimming world last week and had my first weigh in last night and lost 3lbs. Was hoping for a bigger loss in first week?

Can I please join? I started slimming world last week and had my first weigh in last night and lost 3lbs. Was hoping for a bigger loss in first week?

Try not to be disheartened! I know it's hard, I lost 3.5lb in my first week and others had lost 7-8lb which really made me think 'what's the point' but the truth is, other people tend to lose weight quicker than others do which isn't something that can be helped it's just the way our bodies work. Try sticking to it and you never know you may do even better next week.

3.5 is good! Just think its 3.5lb off rather that whst u could have out on this week? Do t feel did heartened some weeks it will drop off! Xxx

em :)

1st weigh in last night lost 6.5lb, very pleased with that,but know its just first week adjusment. I am now aiming for 1-2lb a week, would be nice to get the half stone award next week. Congrats on everyone's losses.
I am finding today hard not to 'reward' myself with a treat for doing so well last week, its a very odd feeling but i have resisted so far!!

Back