Tuesday Weighers

Well done to all you "losers" today - sadly I'm not joining you - I stayed the same, but I probably deserved to gain the amount I ate this week! Still, now we've weighed in, it's a fresh start and I can look forward to a loss next week :)

Ive found my weight has gone up since ive started running, which i was told it would for a while.

Il be happy with a maintain this week

I suppose I'm lucky, mine has gone up a little since starting but to be fair that's mainly due to a couple of bad weeks.... I've stayed in target with it so can't moan too much but I'm 2lbs above my target weight and really want to get that 2lbs off just so I'm sitting more comfortably in target. I maintained which I'm a little gutted about, but at least it wasn't a gain.

Well done everyone on the losses.

sts for me this week pleased with that after my weekend away ate and drank just wanted I wanted but got back on it on Monday and Tuesday so all geared up for a good week this week.. going to meal plan for whole week tonight didnt have time yesterday. ok for breakfast and lunch will go shopping in lunch hour for something quick for tonight.

well done everyone x

Lost 3lbs this week which I was fairly pleased with.:)

-1.5 this week meaning I'm 1lb off 3 1/2 stone award (5 1/2 altogether) + 2lb off target!

thats good .you will do it .i wrote every thing down .and fond it was better .as you dont seem to .pick at otherthings to eat .i allso have to try and drink more .water that is .lol .so try to not do the same meals .all the time as well. that helps .have a good week lornax:scale:

:D lowered my target down to 9st 2lbs last week. Meant I had to lose 1.5lbs to get back into target. I was absolutely determined that I wasn't going to pay £4.95 for any longer than necessary (after not paying at all since last June!) and lost 3lbs. Got Slimmer of the Week, and won the raffle as well.

I'm now 9st and half a pound, 1.5lbs below my actual target weight.

3.5lbs for me yesterday -stone award and slimmer of the week- feeling very smug!

But you are an inspiration to us Craig. :)

craig .just seeing how good you have done .keeps us going .you realy help and encourage us .we look forward to your remarks .when ever we may feel is it worth it .:winner::thankyou:lorna x

Back