Tuesday Weighers

Hi tuesdays weighers, ive done sw too many times but this time i hope will be my last time paying joining fee.
7.5lb my first week :)

I was off work last week, I still food optimised, did the normal three runs and swimming, I still put on 1/2 pound! I'm determined this tuesday that now I'm back to full routine I will get a 2-3lb loss. C'monnn! :) :) i am due my silver body magic award tuesday, so that's something at least!

Thanks mala what a great feeling isn't it.
My first proper target (not end target) is 3 stone, only 2 to go and my mum put the incentive down as a night in a spa hotel and she will baby sit. So I'm cracking on to that goal now.

Thanks mala what a great feeling isn't it.
My first proper target (not end target) is 3 stone, only 2 to go and my mum put the incentive down as a night in a spa hotel and she will baby sit. So I'm cracking on to that goal now.

That'll be lovely & worth working towards. I set loads of little targets and give myself little treats along the way!

Mini targets def works for me, I have my official weight in stones and lbs then just in pounds and there's always a milestone or a round number thats easily achievable on one or another set of figures that I focus on.

Mini targets def works for me, I have my official weight in stones and lbs then just in pounds and there's always a milestone or a round number thats easily achievable on one or another set of figures that I focus on.

Yes I'm the same -'ohhh 20 lbs that's a round number', 'oooh 21 lbs that's a stone and a half', 5% off, 10% off, body magic awards etcetc!!

Nervous for tomorrow! Good luck all of you xx

I'm just looking forward to it being done! Not been feeling it this week, have been a picker :( once I've weighed I'll have a fresh head on and can get cracking towards bleeding target :D

Good luck everyone xx

Good luck everyone!
little nervous myself this week :sigh: i will blame my partner "making" me eat an indian!

1.5 gone again. That seems to be my regular loss and I'm fine with that it really adds up. 18.5 off. So glad I've had no gains of sts yet. I need those losses to keep me going. Will try for 2 this week though by tightening up on milk and sticking to ten syns a day

Hope your wis are going well xx

1lb off again this week. Getting frustrated with myself now so will be kicking my arse this week with workouts!!

1.5 gone again. That seems to be my regular loss and I'm fine with that it really adds up. 18.5 off. So glad I've had no gains of sts yet. I need those losses to keep me going. Will try for 2 this week though by tightening up on milk and sticking to ten syns a day

Well done :)

Well done - it does add up...my baby weighs about 18lbs and she is heavy....! So its a great loss xx

Back