Tuesday Weighers

Aw i defo have the fear today!!!
i dont get weighed in till 5 oclock tonight either:| going to be such a long day. im really hoping i loose 2.5lb tonight but we will see what happens.

good luck today everyone :D

1 1/2 off this morning!

Bit bummed as my scales at home show the same as the sw scales and I weighed this morning, it showed 11lb6 so I was so chuffed! Thinking breakfast wouldn't make too much difference I had that before instead of after and loads of water, underestimated how long it takes to get breakfast out of your system and sw showed 11lb8!

An hour later it was 11lb7 which is what I was expected after breakfast, gutted I didn't eat earlier or after sw! Lol

I really wanted a big number tonight, I'll settle for a 1lb I guess :( 3 hours until the dread is over! :)

My STS did not happen, gained 1 :(
Not unexpected so can't really complain, just need to keep going! Good luck all Tuesdayers!

Dreading tonight was a angel untill friday night and then saturday Sunday and Monday have eaten everything insight! Hoping for less than a 3lb gain!

After 6 weeks off plan I got weighed tonight and put on 5.5 lb a total gain of 9.5 lb since Xmas :(
I had lost nearly 3 stone up to Xmas, I'm gutted but its my fault for letting things slip and not exercising much!!! My mind is back on it now after realising how much weight I've put on I will get in the 10's

1lb on - did not deserve that! My clothes are roomier, I've worked out and stuck to plan all week.

Could it be period? Alcohol syns?

Awesome Minky! Congratulations!!

lost 1 1/2lbs this week- delighted! Total loss 6st 4lbs :D

Back