Tuesday Weighers

Haven't been on here lately but as I had a tough weekend and still managed to lose 2 1/2lbs plus get slimmer of the week (after getting slimmer of week, slimmer of the month and my 4st award last week) I just had to share!...I'm sooo pleased :D

Well done Patty 2 xx

Wow...everyone has done BRILLIANTLY ! Massive massive congrats :)
Back to tuesday weigh ins next week, gona have to up my game to stay up with the crowd ! X

As a tuesday weigher temporarily weighing in on a wednesday im happy to have lost 1.5lb, 3.5lb to go for my stone. Gona superspeed like a b$#ch and keep my fingers crossed for next tuesday :) x

I'm usually a Tuesdayer but had to go today instead, 1/2lb gain! Star week you can do one by Tuesday please :)

How is everyone getting on this week?
ive had a good few days, yday i had my full 15 syns but i can live with that, ill be back down to 7 syns the rest of the week.

hoping i can stay good this weekend and get my decent loss :)

I'm at the races tonight and out for drinks for a friends hen do. I've been really good and saved all my syns. Think the most I've had in 1 day so far is 2.
Does it work if you save them during the week and then use more than the daily 15 on a weekend?

How is everyone getting on this week?
ive had a good few days, yday i had my full 15 syns but i can live with that, ill be back down to 7 syns the rest of the week.

hoping i can stay good this weekend and get my decent loss :)

So far so good, trying to be very good and remaining around the 5 syns mark so far but the weekend of nice weather may see that take a shift... Wine in the sun sounds AMAZING!

Also, great question Mrs b2b, I want to know if that works...?

Good luck tuesday-ers

I'm at the races tonight and out for drinks for a friends hen do. I've been really good and saved all my syns. Think the most I've had in 1 day so far is 2.
Does it work if you save them during the week and then use more than the daily 15 on a weekend?

Yup called flexi syns :) just wouldn't recommend making it a habit as can be hard to break ( say if u always save 30 syns for a Saturday takeaway etc)

to be honest i usually only have 7 -10 max, ive never tried to have the full 15 everyday of a week , im kinda scared to try it incase i put on with having the 15. I think i aim for 7 coz at the start i struggled to use any and i know that i loose eating 7 so dont want to chance my luck by having any more. its really trial and error and what your body agrees with :) xx

You can save ur syns for an occasion every week I start the week with a total of syns in my case is 140 ( I get 20 a day as I have lots to loose and I deduct from that total daily. Lots of people at my class use all there syns at the weekend.

Flexy syns are when you have an occassion and you want to have fun but stay in control so you set a limit..... say 70 and you stick within that limit and ne t day back to plan as normal and this is different from saving all your syns. Its explained on the sw website. I guess its a way of stopping u thinking I ve had a bad day then let that roll to a bad week etc xx

thats fantastic tallis you must be chuffed to bits :)
you will get your 2 stone plus more next week

xx

5 on for me this week. I was away on holiday for a week and the following week it was my Birthday. We visited my boyfriends family in Scotland and we were out every night drinking and then went out most days during my Birthday week. Back on it now so hoping for a good loss on Tuesday!

5 on for me this week. I was away on holiday for a week and the following week it was my Birthday. We visited my boyfriends family in Scotland and we were out every night drinking and then went out most days during my Birthday week. Back on it now so hoping for a good loss on Tuesday!

Not to worry!! Sounds like you had a fab time! :)

My first weight in tomorrow night, nervous dont want to be discouraged if my first weigh-ins rubbish cos everyone said the first ones ment to be the best loss.

Good luck everyone !!

My first weight in tomorrow night, nervous dont want to be discouraged if my first weigh-ins rubbish cos everyone said the first ones ment to be the best loss.

Good luck everyone !!

I only lost 3.5 on my first weigh in. Everyone's different! Good luck x

Was naughty this weekend... As predicted! Had a few too many pimms and a couple of vodkas! Only time will tell how much damage I've done... Dreading the truth at 5.30!
Good luck today Tuesdayers! X

Back