Tuesday Weighers

4lbs off for me, slimmer of the week and half stone award- week three. So impressed with SW so far!

Wow... Tuesday Weighers you are rocking Slimming World this week! I lost a massive 3lbs & got SOW & my 71/2 stone award! Amazing!

7.5 sts that's amazing ! Will you be putting up any before and after pics for us all to see ? :)

Kay xx

Wow amazing losses!!! 1lb off for me this week. Pretty happy as wasn't on plan every day! Got a few things this week though but going to try n get another 1pb off. 8lbs to target and 9 weigh ins until my wedding! Eeek!!

Well done everyone!!!!

7.5 sts that's amazing ! Will you be putting up any before and after pics for us all to see ? :)

Kay xx

Thanks Kay! My Consultant wants me to put together some material for an editorial in a local magazine & I'll have to pick some photos for that - I'll definitely share them on here! :D

i put up 1lb.... letting the side down. Star week but not really an excuse. :(

Juni - A lot of people have crappy results on star week. Try not to beat yourself up. Hopefully you'll see an extra encouraging loss next week!

Thanks Cheese Thief.. I was bad today rebelled a bit but will get back into it tomorrow. I really want this weight loss. :)

Yep I know the feeling hun, I only lost half a pound this week and its so easy to start feeling negative about things. Hopefully when you wake up tomorrow you'll feel a bit better and can get back on the plan. Still another 5 days till weigh in so if you're good I'm sure you'll see a loss!

Eek, not long now guys 'till we get on those scales. How is everyone feeling? How has your week gone?

Good luck!

Feeling horrid my scales say an unexplained 3lb gain :( I'm deflated. I know it's not official but my scales are never this badly wrong. Just want Tuesday over so I can start afresh. Dreading weigh in and considering just skipping it

Aww Lauren, its crap when you think you've gained so I can understand you not wanting to go to group. It might help you identify where the gain has come from though and help get you back on track next week. Either way from tomorrow like you say you can draw a line under it and start afresh! x

Feeling horrid my scales say an unexplained 3lb gain :( I'm deflated. I know it's not official but my scales are never this badly wrong. Just want Tuesday over so I can start afresh. Dreading weigh in and considering just skipping it

Don't skip class. We all have bad wks & from experience if I don't go to class I tend to deviate off plan thinking ah well.......

U nvr no, ur scales me b off. Wot time do I weight, time may also may a difference x

I weigh at 5pm....I only have 4lb to lose to target yes very annoying that I'm almost 100% sure I've lost nothing this week. I put a new battery in my scales, ran 4 miles this morning and now I'm apparently going to maintain this week.

I'm gonna go to weigh in as a maintain is something I could handle. I know I shouldn't weigh but I've done it for 9 months and it's never steered me wrong lol.

These 4lbs are taunting me!

1lb off this week got my club 10 award have lost 2stone 3 1/2 in 9 weeks aiming to get my 2stone 7 this next weigh in wish me luck xoxo

Well I'm over the moon - 4lbs off this week, SOTW and got my stone award in 6 weeks! I am one happy lady! :D

Well done Cheese Thief! Long may your success continue!

i lost 1/2lb this week & I feel OK about that, it's 1/2lb less than last week & that's pretty awesome :)

Back