Tuesday Weighers

Lost 2 lbs today. Well done all. Here's to a good week :)

you all are doing fantastic! I havent been drinking peppermint tea or enough water this week so i think thats whats making me feel bloated and awful! :( roll on 7:30 to i be put out of my misery

1.5lb off for me, giving me my 1/2 stone award, yay.
Well done everyone today & fingers crossed to those still to weigh in. New week :)

2 lb off this week and my 1/2 stone shiny :)

Q

WI at half 7..., pretty nervous!

1.5 lb for me. Slow but steady. I'm happy enough because this was probably the easiest week I have ever had on SW and if that means my eating habits have changed so much that I don't feel deprived or that I have to exercise will power or deny myself then I am so happy. It means that my mindset has changed and my body has adjusted.

I lost 0.5lb this week, which I am happy about, but I'm a little disappointed it wasn't more. I am grateful for ANY loss but when I am used to seeing 2-3lb losses and was only 2.5lbs from my next award, yeah I feel disappointed.

But the plus side is it's now only 2lbs to my next award so I need to just chin-up and love any loss!! :thumbup:

-2lb for me tonight, so, so happy with that as I'm approaching star week so not feeling my best. Well done to everyone on their losses!

-3.5lbs, so got my half stone award and slimmer of the week x

I stayed the same this week :) I am very happy after having a rocky week!

You all have done fantastic!!

Another 1lb off and won Couple of the year award whoop! Xx

Gained 2.5lb not bad for a weekend off plan, plus been 22 weeks pregnant! Lol

I lost another 1.5lb last night. Thrilled! :)

Back