Tuesday Weighers

Hi Orla :) thanks do keep in touch, it will be great to share tips and ideas with each other, we both have about the same amount to lose. I would have loved to sub to your diary if you had one.

Kay xx

Not sure how you do it, let me know and I can reply then

I have access to both now as I have the app but I'm on the computer now

I have access to both now as I have the app but I'm on the computer now

Hi Orla, ok that's cool because with the app you can't access signatures and the link for my diary is in my signature but I'll post it in this message so you can access it from your app by clicking on the link below. Then you can pop in and say hi to me and we can keep in touch :). Oh and I've accepted your friend request :p.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/332809-kays-journey-health-happiness.html

Kay xx

Why thank you Kay, your my first friend so I must send out more friend requests

Yes me too, totm is due any day now !!!

Kylie, a little tip here I take the double mint sensation herbal tea by twinnings and this seems to help with fluid retention, I have often had a loss at totm so it is possible. Mine are due today so fingers crossed they wont come until Wednesday but that is totally unlikely.

I have just finished an entire melon

Im dreading weigh in! i was good wed and thurs then it all went wrong! :(

Our own consultant said last week that nobody is perfect 52 weeks of the year and that we are all human. I enjoyed my food yesterday but going by my scales I might have a small loss but then again totm should come before weigh in tomorrow and if it does then so be it, we can all get back on track the week after

i really want my stone off but i really dont see me losing this week! especially with how bad i have been! im so stressed at the min and when im stressed i eat rubbish!

It definitely works for me and I actually like the taste. It was this site that recommended it and they said it tasted like murray mints and that is exactly what I thought too

Back